Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cityblonde.co.uk busty charlotte.co.uk

Posted by maturekevin 
cityblonde.co.uk busty charlotte.co.uk
January 13, 2022 13:47
can anybody give some feedback on these working girls,i know there very busty !!!! i'm thinging of a duo as anyone had a punt as the rate is £800 for a app thanks kevin.
Re: cityblonde.co.uk busty charlotte.co.uk
March 03, 2023 00:23
I saw Sarah less than 2 years ago and the main thing to bare in mind is that there is no kissing. It is a deal breaker for me as this is something that is very important to me in a punt.

Would I return? yes. I enjoyed myself so much that she would be the exception that I relax some of my requirements for. You are welcome to kiss its  just she closes her mouth.

She is fabulous company to be around. Really friendly, classy and sophisticated. No rushing, just a purely relaxed atmosphere. Her professional attitude and calm demeanor complement the session . She really wants you to have a good time in her presence and puts in a lot of effort to make that happen. She tried to encourage a round 2 for instance rather than marching me out.

Looks are best described as a hot milf. She could be the sexy aunt, stepmother, teacher, secretary you will have had a wild crush on when you were younger. And she executed the role play really well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login