Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

East midlands Reverse Gangbang

Posted by Pipe42 
East midlands Reverse Gangbang
March 12, 2022 00:23
Hi all. As the title says, I'd like to speak to someone about arranging a reverse gangbang. I'm well aware this is going to be costly so I'd like to get a feel for what I'd need to put aside. I've had threesomes and of course enjoyed them but I'd quite like to watch women pleasing each other while another lady is servicing me. 3 girls is the minimum to be able to do this of course. But I was thinking 5 or more would really be the dream.

I'd like to include OWO, amd facials of course as well as plenty of play between the ladies. Even a jacuzzi for us all to enjoy would be nice to add.

I'm not expecting anyone to roll up and say we can do this straight off but if we could start discussing this I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Pipe42
Re: East midlands Reverse Gangbang
March 22, 2022 11:14
Victoria House in Lutterworth has a VIP room which would be ideal for this kind of punt. Large Jacuzzi bath, massive round bed, pole for dancing etc.

The only issue is finding out of the girls on the day are happy to interact with each other and how big is your wallet??!!!
Re: East midlands Reverse Gangbang
March 27, 2022 21:37
Superb recommendation. Thank you. As I've said, this isn't something I can just drop in for. But knowing somewhere that has the facilities is a great start. Now I just need to call and discuss things with them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login