Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help finding a lady for a MFF

Posted by Annon246 
Help finding a lady for a MFF
July 25, 2023 19:18
Hey guys. Complete newbie here. So, my other half and I have been talking fantasies and we’re both keen to do a three way. We have nobody to ask so we thought we would try and find a sex worker. I’ve searched a few sites but seem to only find lady’s offering services for men only ????‍♂️. Do you know of any lady’s that would do this with us? Please point me in the right direction. TIA.
Re: Help finding a lady for a MFF
July 25, 2023 19:19
North West locations please.
July 27, 2023 07:48
Emailed lots of businesses over the last few days. No reply’s at all. What’s that all about ????‍♂️
July 27, 2023 16:38
Look on Adultwork.
Every other girl on there is bi-sexual
Some may charge extra, with those that don`t, probably means they love a bit of girl on girl, may love it so much that you don`t get a look in.
July 28, 2023 07:27
Ok thanks dude. We plan to tell the girl what we want beforehand. Hopefully it goes as planned. So how does AW work? Just ring or text a number I guess? It’s all legit? No possible scam numbers? Like I’m gonna ring one and get charged a tenner a minute? Lol
July 28, 2023 16:47
Annon246 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok thanks dude. We plan to tell the girl what we
> want beforehand. Hopefully it goes as planned. So
> how does AW work? Just ring or text a number I
> guess? It’s all legit? No possible scam numbers?
> Like I’m gonna ring one and get charged a tenner a
> minute? Lol

If they have a number displayed, phone up and have a chat, won`t get charged, there`s a separate area on their profile for sexy chat that will cost you.
If you do phone, a few would like to talk to your other half as well.

Only the same as on Ebay where you can message the seller prior to bidding.
And like Ebay, it takes a bit of getting used to, you can do a quick search or a more detailed search.

Once all agreed, you make a booking on the site where you basically confirm the time/date/location and add any info.
Afterwards, like Ebay, you can leave each other feedback.

Quite a few couples on there as well if wife swapping is your thing.

Just have a look on the site, get familiar with navigating around it, and when you are familiar, sign up and get looking,
July 29, 2023 11:11
Ok thanks dude. I will join AW this evening. We actually rang a place up in Manchester yesterday (Sheridans). The girl we’d seen on the site doesn’t do MFF ????. The search continues…..
August 05, 2023 14:30
They will if you mention a couple of hundred quid.
I went in there a while back ( all pre planned and booked ) and got all the girls to myself.

Asfor AW, piece of piss, done it tons of times, my reg cracks on she`s my other half and we just go and see someone.
August 06, 2023 10:13
Starting to get a bit closer. I’ve emailed and messaged loads. My gf even spoke to one on the phone. We’re away on holiday to Northern Ireland. We are trying to sort something out while we’re there. Lots in Belfast but the emails stop when I mention I’m staying 60 miles away from there ????. Currently searching in the Londonderry area but not getting any replies to emails. Who’d have thought it was this much effort to sort a shag out ????
August 06, 2023 13:28
Consider Adultwork reverse bids, you post your requirements and they get in touch with you.
August 08, 2023 14:46
Tonight is the night. Eeek! Nervous and excited. Eeek!
August 09, 2023 11:25
Wasn’t the greatest experience to be fair. GF got right into it. I did feel a bit put out. Got another lined up for Monday but I’m not gonna bother. Call me a pussy but it is what it is.
August 12, 2023 19:21
Annon246 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wasn’t the greatest experience to be fair. GF got
> right into it. I did feel a bit put out. Got
> another lined up for Monday but I’m not gonna
> bother. Call me a pussy but it is what it is.

Jealousy creeping in?
August 13, 2023 22:46
Not jealousy as such. Just shocked how easy GF got into it. Also shocked at the quality of the other girl. My GF was giving a better bj to be quite honest. Ended up finishing inside GF while GF was licking and finger blasting her. The other girl rode me like a stolen motorbike at times but it wasnt great.
October 10, 2023 22:14
I'd like to participate in the MFF too. But for that I have to break up with my girlfriend. I've recently started dating her and I realize that we don't have feelings and preferences in sex don't coincide. I suggested to her to invite some girl to join us, so she yelled at me. Although my girlfriend has been hinting that she wants MFM. But I'm thinking, babe, get your pleasure toys and do a double penetration with a dildo. I'm too possessive to share a girl with another dick. Although, if she agreed to MFF, maybe I would consider her offer and invite a male friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2023 22:14 by danielee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login