Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bad Service in a Service led business

Posted by Bollywood8 
Bad Service in a Service led business
October 04, 2019 16:25
Here I am not talking the actual services offered or given but being responsive in the time that leads up to the session.

I am an occassional punter for various reasons, so I grasp at any opportunity when I can enjoy the services of the marvelous ladies of the profession. However more often than not I am disappointed at the sheer lack of even a minute amount of politeness or professionalism.

I was visiting one of of our major provincial cities where I would have a full day in which I could fit in a meeting amongst business meetings. I did some research, on here, not many reviews that were up to date, so I went to the other obvious sites and emailed 5 ladies 48 hours before the sessions.

Now for business reasons I cannot use my mobile so I use my iPad and check on the emails a day before......nothing so i repeat the emails.

Next day still nothing, I know people would say why not have a secondary "burner" mobile, but that raises obvious suspicions, which I can do without.

Disappointingly, not ONE of the ladies deemed to respond to the booking request and the opportunity was wasted.

Ho Hum ......back to dependable MKE and Annabelles I suppose.
Re: Bad Service in a Service led business
October 08, 2019 09:56
I am really sorry you didn't get any response, I reply to all emails usually within 24 hours if not much less.

I do however understand some SPs work purely from phone calls and text messages, also some cherry pick according to content of email.

I presume your email wasn't a 'R u available', that you did include specifics? Also you use the words 'booking request' do you mean you used a booking request form as initial contact, or that the content of your email was a specific request for a booking?
Re: Bad Service in a Service led business
October 10, 2019 13:02
Ruth Strawberry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am really sorry you didn't get any response, I
> reply to all emails usually within 24 hours if not
> much less.
>
> I do however understand some SPs work purely from
> phone calls and text messages, also some cherry
> pick according to content of email.
>
> I presume your email wasn't a 'R u available',
> that you did include specifics? Also you use the
> words 'booking request' do you mean you used a
> booking request form as initial contact, or that
> the content of your email was a specific request
> for a booking?

Some ladies do not reply to emails at all and others will only respond in line with their contact preferences however polite your email was.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login