Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Which profile is genuine you think?

Posted by Sebastianking 
Which profile is genuine you think?
March 24, 2021 15:14
As the title says, i have been burned by booking ladies, turning up and they not being genuine. I started checking the images through various sites to see if the pictures are real however sometimes my search will come up empty.

The following two are a couple of such cases. I was wondering if anybody can confirm if these are genuine or fake please.

DanniiDDxo
[www.adultwork.com]

HOTHALLIEXOXO
[www.adultwork.com]
Re: Which profile is genuine you think?
March 26, 2021 11:02
If you have been burnt twice maybe it is time for you to use a different site? You can find lots of genuine reviews on this site for both independents and agencies.

Chloe x
Re: Which profile is genuine you think?
March 28, 2021 11:45
I don't think you can ever be 100% sure but there are sometimes telltale signs:

- Are there any inconsistencies in the profile? If she is described as blond but is clearly brunette in the photos I would query whether it's legit (girls do change their hair colour of course).
- Is it a new profile or an older profile with no review history? You are definitely taking a risk visiting a profile with no history but someone has to be the first.
- Is the profile copy and paste or does it show some personality?
- Is there a history of reviews and if so what is the history of the the reviewers. This is by no means foolproof as there are fake reviewers out there and there is also, I believe, a trade in profiles - so a legitimate profile could be taken over by a scammer. But if the girl is well reviewed and the reviewers have reviewed multiple other girls and are reviewed themselves it points towards authenticity IMO. And it gives you other girls profiles to check out. I'd be worried if a lot of a reviewers reviews are for providers 'no longer active'.
- Are there any field reports?
- Are there any independent reports elsewhere?
- Is the girl well known in the local scene?
- Does the girl move around a lot geographically? Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but a girl with a fixed base of operations and consistent reviews over time is much more likely to be legit IMO.

There are some gems on AW but it's also riddled with scammers. You can minimise the risk by being attentive to detail and avoiding anyone who you are not sure about. It's better to think with your brain rather than your cock when deciding who to book but nothing you do will entirely eliminate risk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login