Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Back in the game with a big, buxom Brazilian, and a surprise free bonus before I left

Posted by Nesslad 
Got back in the game today after well over a year out. I took close note of a Telegraph report two days ago that up to the end of March only 32 people who've been vaccinated have ended up in hospital as a result of the virus. That has to be a clincher that once you've had the jab, or jabs, even in the unlikely event you do catch it, symptoms will be either nothing, or very mild.
I saw pictures of a very attractive Brazilian on Viva Street, almost certain to be too good to be true. But I went along anyway, and it might have been her pics, 10 years ago. She was big, buxom, and pleasant. Not bad looking, but no stunner. Eighteen months ago I'd have been a bit disappointed, but after so long without a woman the bar is now set pretty low. I was just glad to explore every inch of her body, and there was plenty to explore. We did the business in a half hour session for 80 quid. Time up, and I was making to leave. I thanked her, said it had been great, a bit of an exaggeration, but it had been OK, fine, quite good. Then I told her she was the first woman I'd had in a whole year. She said, 'A year!' and then she dropped off the red robe she'd put on for my departure, positively dragged me into the bathroom, made me lie down, and sat on my face while she gave me a hand job. I gobbled away and it was a real bonus. The best part. I reckon she felt if this guy hasnt had a woman in year he deserves something extra, free. Which was very nice of her. So I ended leaving after 45 minutes after a paid for half hour session, and how often has that happened before. NEVER. Much appreciated.
I'm glad I went, although I was well wound up beforehand. Has relieved the long build up of sexual tension and frustration over many months and now I look forward to my next outing. It's good to be back in business. Normality is returning in my world.
I am pleased your return was a success. I have had my second jab so will be returning soon. I must say I am feeling a bit of trepidation and hope to find a real gem for my first time back.

I have very little faith in UK government’s ability to avoid another major Covid wave and associated lengthy lock down so I want to start making new memories as soon as I can.
This is very nice information, really very interesting for me and my friends
I was over two weeks past my second jab by the Bank Holiday weekend so felt confident enough to try a visit. I chose a Chinese place that I used before lockdown and, feeling very nervous, made the phone call. Chinese girls move round a lot so you can't rely on the photos and that was true in this case. The lovely young thing in the photos turned out to be mid-thirties, slightly over-weight, not the prettiest girl I have ever met. She spoke very little English. I considered going elsewhere, but she was very friendly and welcoming so I paid for an hour - this turned out to be a good decision.

We undressed and went into the shower together. She did not mind where I soaped her and she made very sure I was clean in all the right places. We dried off and went back into the bedroom. Where she gave me a lovely body-body massage, which did not last long, because I was feeling far too horny by then, so it was on with the condom. Her pussy was lovely and wet and she was keen to begin so I did not keep her waiting. The sex was really good - she made lots of noise which I love.

We then laid on the bed, cuddled and chatted. She was actually 37 and came to London just before Covid but now can't get back to China easily. She said times were tough during the lockdowns and she saw very few customers. He family live in a rural area near Shanghai and I think she is the only bread winner for her family, including her two teen-aged boys.

I am glad I continued with this lady - she certainly knew her trade and she made me feel much better after such a long absence.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login