Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fully vaccinated, ready to return, but prices are high and choice is thin on the ground

Posted by Nesslad 
Fully vaccinated this week and ready and looking forward to resuming normal activity. But prices are high and choice is thin on the ground. In my small Scottish city like everywhere else girls virtually pulled out en masse a year ago. But they returned in large numbers around August when the situation eased. But as it greatly eases this time due to the vaccine there has been no similar return. A few around but prices are 150 or more an hour which is only payable for a decently special encounter and that doesn't seem to be on offer. Not judging by the pics anyway. And prices will no doubt stay high due to basic rule of supply and demand. This looks like the Brexit effect. Those who went home last year to Poland and elsewhere are unable to get back in. Is this happening elsewhere? Oh well, there's always Edinburgh or Glasgow, but for the past decade and more it's been nice to have the option of punting available on my own doorstep.
Lucky you getting fully vaccinated - mine is a couple of weeks away then the three-week wait which will be very frustrating.

The industry has changed, as you say, with Covid and Brexit. I am also looking and I have widened my list of web sites. These include acemassage.net adultseek.com, kommons.com as well as my old ones like adultwork.com and vivastreet.co.uk. In my area there are now more South American women, fewer European and about the same proportion of Asian girls.

I think it will be a few months before things stabilise and we get to a 'new normal'. My absence, during the last year, has made me think. I will no longer chase the lowest cost punts and I will now spend the money I have saved on better quality, longer sessions.

Good luck and keep us posted how you get on.
London prices have not changed. Actually they have not gone up in a decade. Just be wary when looking at girls charging low prices as there is often a lot of hidden extras. No doubt things will be getting busy in the next few weeks.

Chloe x
Got my second vacccine last week, earlier than I expected, so I am now on the countdown to returning to punting.

I did not expect, when I put my trousers back on in March 2020, that it would be over a year before my next punt. We knew then that Covid was serious but I never thought it would take this long before my next punt.

I am feeling sooooooo nervous!
Dave451, is that excited nervous, or nervous nervous. Maybe a bit of both. Same here. The Pfizer vaccine kicks in with full protection two weeks after the second dose, so a week from now for me it will be as good as it's going to get. So many hundreds of times, but this one is a bit different. In lockdown it was easy, it just wasn't a sensible option. Now things have changed dramatically but there's no way to entirely shake off all those virus fear warnings after a year of being pounded incessantly by them.
So a level of agitation is inevitable, and it's not ideal. So I tell myself. And it would be easier in a way to postpone, delay, say, next month, definitely. But that's just bottling it, with mounting frustration. The way I see it it's a case of, either get back in the game, or write it off entirely. We are told and I believe it, the virus is here to stay. Fully vaccinated, things aren't going to get any better. So it's a simple choice. And I'm not giving up. The best thing in life would be gone.
There's still a small or very small risk of catching the virus if you're very unlucky but the 95 to 97 per cent vaccine protection is a huge factor. Worst case scenario, feeling off colour for a couple of days. That's what we are told and I just have to go with that. And I will, next week.
It would, however, be highly beneficial in the circumstances to have a first new normal encounter with a woman who was attractive, friendly and welcoming. That would make it all worthwhile. It would be very different if she was bored, surly, and just drearily going through the motions till she could get rid of you. We know the type. But that's down to luck, for me anyway. We hope for the best. But I understand why guys who've been doing this for decades will feel the next one is somewhat challenging.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2021 19:56 by Nesslad.
Nesslad, I agree. There is still a risk even after vaccinated but it's a question balancing the risk and enjoying life again, not just punting.

There is a small chance that a new variant will hit the country forcing a new lockdown and voiding the benefits of existing vaccines, so I am going to take advantage of this window when the risk is relatively low.

Yes, I am nervous, partly because of the risk but for me more like the first time I went punting.
Same here, East Devon has alway been a Punting Desert, even near Exeter, but it's now as bleak as Mars. I have one excellent Local Reg still available but with reduced availability, I've kept in touch with her by Email throughout. The others have Retired or simply Disappeared. What remains is an unattractive collection of Romanian Mafia Girls, Columbians, Hotel Tourers and the Morbidly Obese. Also a few girls who only seem to be available from 2-4pm on Thursday afternoons if there's a Royal Wedding in the month and the over-optimistic expecting £220 per hour. Now where did I put those Fishing Rods?
Know it's a bit of a trek but there are (were ) loads of parlours in Bristol , as well as independents .
Adam and Eve sauna features in real punting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login