Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keen to see Thai beauty, but how keen is too keen?

Posted by Nesslad 
Keen to see Thai beauty, but how keen is too keen?
July 31, 2021 23:53
I made a booking on Thursday with a young Thai woman. Got the street name but as usual was told to call when I got there for the house/flat number. I like to arrive in good time and have a walk along a street first to familiarise myself with numbers etc so that when you make the call you know where you're going. It's never been a problem before.

I left myself 15 minutes spare time to do this, but the layout of this street was ridiculously complicated, a mixture of shops, flats and houses, some with numbers, some without, a place that was almost designed to confuse. So I made the call, she spoke very good English, but to cut a long story short I had a helluva job finding the right place. She was on the phone and as I went back and fore she got a bit exasperated and said, ''Just forget it." But a couple of minutes later I pressed on the right buzzer, more by luck than judgement, and the flat door opened and I got in.

And boy, was she gorgeous. I'd asked for an hour booking but she said she could only do 30 minutes and given the time lost by the time I saw her it was down to 15. That was no good, so with profuse apologies etc I said I'd come back, and even offered to make a down payment as a guarantee but she declined. She was still very pleasant, but as soon as I left I texted asking for a follow up day and time, but got no reply. For the next couple of days I sent more texts and made calls that went to voicemail, while trying not to overdo it and become an irritant. But no replies.

This left me concluding that she'd seen me, decided she didn't want an older guy like me climbing all over her, and written me off. But she'd definitely got inside my head. I made almost one last phone call today and I was delighted when she answered. She was OK but fairly brief, said she was busy today, couldn't give me a time for Monday, but said she'd text me. I don't think she will and it'll take more phone calls but at least she hasn't blown me out and I'll persevere. God this can be hard work at times.

The sensible thing after all this frustration and hassle would be to forget about her and move on. But that's not how it works for me. This girl would be a knockout in Pattaya, my favourite destination, which is still a million miles off limits because of the virus out there. This would be a pure taste of Thailand right on my doorstep. So come Monday ill be back on the phone again, almost begging for her to answer. So much for 'exploitation'. If she wants extra money I'll pay it. If this makes me sound too desperate, so be it. It's OK to be keen on a girl, but there are very rare times when you can be just too keen. And for me, it seems, this very definitely is one of them.
Re: Keen to see Thai beauty, but how keen is too keen?
August 01, 2021 08:59
Nesslad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I made a booking on Thursday with a young Thai
> woman. Got the street name but as usual was told
> to call when I got there for the house/flat
> number. I like to arrive in good time and have a
> walk along a street first to familiarise myself
> with numbers etc so that when you make the call
> you know where you're going. It's never been a
> problem before.
>
> I left myself 15 minutes spare time to do this,
> but the layout of this street was ridiculously
> complicated, a mixture of shops, flats and houses,
> some with numbers, some without, a place that was
> almost designed to confuse. So I made the call,
> she spoke very good English, but to cut a long
> story short I had a helluva job finding the right
> place. She was on the phone and as I went back and
> fore she got a bit exasperated and said, ''Just
> forget it." But a couple of minutes later I
> pressed on the right buzzer, more by luck than
> judgement, and the flat door opened and I got in.
>
> And boy, was she gorgeous. I'd asked for an hour
> booking but she said she could only do 30 minutes
> and given the time lost by the time I saw her it
> was down to 15. That was no good, so with profuse
> apologies etc I said I'd come back, and even
> offered to make a down payment as a guarantee but
> she declined. She was still very pleasant, but as
> soon as I left I texted asking for a follow up day
> and time, but got no reply. For the next couple of
> days I sent more texts and made calls that went to
> voicemail, while trying not to overdo it and
> become an irritant. But no replies.
>
> This left me concluding that she'd seen me,
> decided she didn't want an older guy like me
> climbing all over her, and written me off. But
> she'd definitely got inside my head. I made almost
> one last phone call today and I was delighted when
> she answered. She was OK but fairly brief, said
> she was busy today, couldn't give me a time for
> Monday, but said she'd text me. I don't think she
> will and it'll take more phone calls but at least
> she hasn't blown me out and I'll persevere. God
> this can be hard work at times.
>
> The sensible thing after all this frustration and
> hassle would be to forget about her and move on.
> But that's not how it works for me. This girl
> would be a knockout in Pattaya, my favourite
> destination, which is still a million miles off
> limits because of the virus out there. This would
> be a pure taste of Thailand right on my doorstep.
> So come Monday ill be back on the phone again,
> almost begging for her to answer. So much for
> 'exploitation'. If she wants extra money I'll pay
> it. If this makes me sound too desperate, so be
> it. It's OK to be keen on a girl, but there are
> very rare times when you can be just too keen. And
> for me, it seems, this very definitely is one of
> them.

Let’s have some info on the girl? How do we find her??
August 01, 2021 12:05
If I get to see her I'll post a review. That's uncertain just now. No need at this stage for anything further. She's proving elusive enough for me to get in touch with, but I live in hope. I was just making the point that it's the women who are in charge in this business, and clients, or potential clients, just have to hope they can get in touch with them when they're in the right mood.
August 09, 2021 19:05
Hi Nesslad,
You said "This left me concluding that she'd seen me, decided she didn't want an older guy like me climbing all over her."
When arranging a Punt, usually by AW Email, I always check that the WG is content to see older punters like me as I'm in my late 60s. Of course this means that some don't reply, but those who do are fully aware. Many have said that they prefer older punters as they are more respectful and unlikely to call them a bitch! The WGs also get an easier time as older guys are more likely to cum only once and then spend the rest of the Appt chatting. I also tend to book WGs in the 40 - 45 age bracket.
Out of interest, do you not mention at all beforehand that you are an older guy?
August 10, 2021 15:15
From a provider point of view having people get lost can be just as exasperating and some are out and out leg pullers. Some will decline on basis of comms, time keeping, first impression nothing to do with age or anything else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login