Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Air conditioning at Annabellas apartments

Posted by Mr Peebles  
Air conditioning at Annabellas apartments
August 07, 2022 15:02
Apologies, bit of a strange title thread…
Haven’t been punting for a couple months as both not keen on punting in hot weather and just have had the time to go for a while anyway. But the urge has been building lately, happen to have a free day later this week and really fancy a return to annabellas but just curious if anyone knows how cool the rooms have been in the last month with the heat? I can handling heat outside and been rather enjoying the glorious weather we’ve been having lately but sex in a hot stuffy room just doesn’t appeal.
Re: Air conditioning at Annabellas apartments
August 09, 2022 06:16
No such thing as a strange thread on here I'd say, it's all good. A few weeks ago I applauded Moravian who wrote about his concerns about the cost of his petrol on the way to an eight girl group orgy in Leicester. Now you would like to know about the quality of the air conditioning in Annabellas. Me, all I can focus on in my tense, buzzing mind in these situations is the appearance of the unknown female who lies in wait, nothing else comes close to entering my thoughts. I admire your coolness in a very high tempo situation. I hope Annabellas is suitably cool for you also in an enjoyable visit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login