Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Georgian Oldham / receptionist so bad

Posted by MrVCocky 
The Georgian Oldham / receptionist so bad
March 29, 2024 21:19
This is not a new thing. The receptionists at the Georgian having a disgusting attitude,
telling customers to fuck off or morons as put phone down
You cannot pre-book a girl until the shift starts.
I turn up with a booking after seeing website picts when turn up told ive booked another WG
The women on the phone are horrible.

The rooms are nice, they have had some absolutely brilliant girls over the years, but the receptionists are basically rude and vile

Anyone agree
Re: The Georgian Oldham / receptionist so bad
March 30, 2024 01:28
I think The Georgian may agree Cocky because at the top of their website it says: "We are looking for an experienced receptionist. Telephone....." So they obviously have a staffing problem at the moment.

But apart from that, what about this place. Jesus Christ, that's some website if it's realistic. That's like SAE or Babylon or Olina or some other top agency in London. How the fuck have you got a place like that in Oldham?? I'd have thought Oldham would have VS, AW and maybe a couple of hookers hanging around a chip shop. Like most other backwaters.

Once you've got over the temporary receptionist telling you to fuck off a bit more info about "The Georgian" would be in order.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 30/03/2024 01:30 by Nesslad.
Re: The Georgian Oldham / receptionist so bad
March 30, 2024 10:15
Can understand the not being able to pre book until she starts her shift,
What if she doesn`t turn up.

They would have to phone you up, some blokes might not appreciate a brothel phoning them up, could cause problems.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login