Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THE HOD THREAD

Posted by modelfucker 
THE HOD THREAD
February 14, 2019 10:27
Only problem I really have with HOD is keeping up with the rota, new ladies and the reality of the SPs and services on offer; thought this thread might help. My current favourites are as follows. Viva blew my socks off as a sassy, modelesque thirty something with great skills and not a cum dodger. Effy is a slim hippie chick who is fairly submissive, is genuine and likes sex; but is off for around a month. April is a tall size 8-10 blonde noob who likes sex and again is fairly submissive. Both Effy and April happy with CIM. Danielle is a fair skinned mixed race twentysomething who for me provides a great GFE and again seems to like her job. Effy, April and Danielle are all brits. Of the black ladies Millie, Jai and Vanessa are all hot. My fav is prolly Vanessa for her attitude. None are cum dodgers.Devon is a hot tall size 8 Brit, not a cum dodger but always busy now. Valentina is a 30 something Brazilian model v slim big enhanced tiits and not a cum dodger. Of the Romanian crew, Ella prolly my fav and not a cum dodger. But for a duo Dollar and Adrienne are good fun. Also Krystal, Jamiee, Jess. I generally avoid the ladies that don’t do OWO so Kristen is fit but in no rush to see her again. Also some of the newer recruits say OWC so won’t rush to see them.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2019 10:31 by modelfucker.
Re: THE HOD THREAD
February 14, 2019 10:56
The two Asians Apple And Claire are cool. Apple is super petite 30s. Claire is super thick 20s. Neither cum dodgers.
February 14, 2019 10:57
Belle is a good all round performer and happy in duo, not a cum dodger
February 14, 2019 10:58
I’ve been told new bird Lilly is hot
February 14, 2019 12:06
Whilst I have my favourites at HOD/Annabellas, namely Ella, Michelle, and Laura, I find the number of FR's by either 1st time reviewers or those who have not posted for a very long time rather suspect especially as they all tend to be very positive. Therefore, I find this rather off putting and tend to stick with those WG's that I had personally had a positive experience.

Modelfucker, I value your opinion as you are happy to voice your opinion and rate your punts accordingly, whether those punts are good or bad!
February 14, 2019 12:19
HornyHemel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whilst I have my favourites at HOD/Annabellas,
> namely Ella, Michelle, and Laura, I find the
> number of FR's by either 1st time reviewers or
> those who have not posted for a very long time
> rather suspect especially as they all tend to be
> very positive. Therefore, I find this rather off
> putting and tend to stick with those WG's that I
> had personally had a positive experience.
>
> Modelfucker, I value your opinion as you are happy
> to voice your opinion and rate your punts
> accordingly, whether those punts are good or bad!

Thanks mate
Ditto to u
Well one of the reasons I avoided HOD for a couple of years
Was cos I presumed the reviews were fake
And on ukpunting they are harsh about HOD but that is the zeitgeist over there

All I can really say is there aren’t really HOD reviews I have read here that have stuck or as not being reflective of my experiences

Sure I have got on better with some more than others

Plus the studio photos on HOD as well as everywhere else don’t really give u a full impression of what to expect

Plus I’m fairly vanilla in my punting

Also I realise my deluge of reviews might look a bit odd

But I’ve been high end punting for a couple of years and HOD was a bit of a revelation in terms of pricing, options and set up

I’m leaving London this year so for me the plan is to go out on a HOD high

Ella is special, I read your reviews with interest and some amount of awe

It’s a different way of punting and it adds to our summatwd experience so well done

Also makes me want to push my boundaries a little

Must have Michelle and Laura on my list now

Kind of worry that a boring punter such as me won’t challenge them enough I think I need a bag of tricks to take along

Ella Erika looks interesting but again think I might be a bit take for that combo
February 14, 2019 12:29
One thing I’ll point out is in my experience all the brit birds at hod are cum lovers of varying grades. The Romanian ladies tend to be somewhat more reserved in this regard with the notable exception of Ella (I think she’s Romanian even tho website suggests not). The Asian and black ladies all happy with OWO and CIM in my experience. There are a few on the website that imply or specify OWC and I usually avoid them but will prolly get around to sampling anyhew. I try not to leave too negative reviews on the forum because in my experience all of them are wanting to provide a service. Just sometimes it’s not the one we want. I think u can tell from my reviews which are the mega punts. I don’t like adultwork. The Russian agencies are too expensive. And overall HOD gives me value for money and the services I am seeking. At some point when I leave London it will become a place to reminisce but at the moment it’s a bit of a mission

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2019 12:32 by modelfucker.
February 14, 2019 12:38
For the noobs... (not u HH)... another reason I didn’t go HOD for a while was cos I didn’t know how it worked. It’s easy. Look at the rota on their website. Phone up and book. 30/45/60 mins. If u want a duo check their profiles and enquire. If you are pre booking phone between 10 and 1030 on the day to confirm. They are militant about this. Rock up with five mins to spare. If earlier be prepared to wait in a cubbyhole. They will offer u a drink. On a longer booking u may want a shower. Two of the six bedrooms are en suite. I normally arrived showered.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2019 12:40 by modelfucker.
February 14, 2019 12:45
A word about Nicola. She’s slim with a great body and a pretty face. 8/10. Anal is 40 extra. She will also take a nice facial. No cim. I just don’t find her as friendly as some of the others hence why no rush to see her again atm. She’s a good service provider. But u can tell it’s all about the business. I’d age her at close to 30 but could pass for mid twenties.
February 14, 2019 13:57
Following on from what HH said. The only reviews I was suspicious of for HOD were the ones that popped up immediately after a negative review. One was for Helen and I forget the other one. I don’t think it is the agency I think occasionally if it the SP or a regular of friend. Helen is ok. Very pretty. Slim and twenties but with curves. I can see how she could come across a big ice maiden esque. I had a nice 30 min punt with her.
February 14, 2019 14:32
If u want to punt there it’s worth following HOD twitter for updates and more selfie like pics. Cherry who’s on today looks hot
February 14, 2019 22:08
Valentina has been mentioned elsewhere. She’s a slim tanned enhanced Brazilian thirtysomething. Very sexy and can do PSE and GFE.
February 14, 2019 22:13
If anyone has HOD twitter they’ve tweeted two Annabellas newbies Charlie and Farah. Brits I think. Farrah is coming to HOD. Not sure about Charlie.
February 14, 2019 22:15
Gabriella is a total babe but off atm. She was my first HOD experience. Only reason I didn’t rush back is cos she directed my cumshot over her titties rather than into the mouth.
February 14, 2019 22:18
If u fancy something different Hayley is a slim petite 30 something Canadian and Ava a close to 40 New Zealander with big boobs. I didn’t really fancy Ava. Hayley i’d happily try again prolly in duo.
February 14, 2019 22:21
Alexa is a fit tight Romanian. I had a decent session with her and planned a duo but then there was a failed duo booking which I complained about and left a negative review and hence haven’t seen her since.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2019 22:25 by modelfucker.
February 15, 2019 02:20
modelfucker Wrote:
> Valentina has been mentioned elsewhere. She’s a
> slim tanned enhanced Brazilian thirtysomething.
> Very sexy and can do PSE and GFE.

Valentina looks the sexiest girl on HODs website.The others that stand out to me are Apple,Elise and Viva.I sometimes come down to London for 4 or 5 days i will have to give HOD a visit.

All the girls look hot on the website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/02/2019 02:21 by Aston Driller.
February 15, 2019 09:29
Elise on her twitter pics is not quite as fit as her studio photos. I kinda fell in love with viva. Some guy here Einstein did some reviews and made viva sound special but he didn’t really say why. She has something special. Apple is not as perfect as her studio photos but the fittest Asian I have seen. Both in their 30s but bearing that in mind are 10/10 given that they don’t hodl back and are not cum dodgers. Valentina is similar. I would put her third out of the three but for example if u like big enhanced tits she’s your lady.
February 15, 2019 09:33
What u won’t get at HOD is a 10/10 twenty year old. But the attitude from most of the ladies is spot on. You don’t get surly attitude or poor service imho. You might not get every service u want. With those three u should be fine. Viva used to be on the Barracuda and other Agency books. I bet she was absolutely stunning a few years ago. She’s still got it for me.
February 15, 2019 09:34
If you want a real idea of what the HOD SPs look like follow their twitter as they do selfies every day
February 15, 2019 09:35
Certain SPs don’t do selfies such as viva, apple, valentina. But u will see what dollar and ella look like for example.
February 15, 2019 10:29
For myself to refer back to the HOD ladies that would be most compatible in duo or trio are as follows:

Millie
Claire
Hayley
Jai
Belle
April
Danielle
Devon
Apple
Ella
Special cases also are:
Dollar-Adrienne
And
Viva-Chelsea

For a bi duo I’m also interested in April-Hayley

Jess will duo or trio with the other Romanians such as Dollar and Adrienne

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 15/02/2019 10:33 by modelfucker.
February 15, 2019 10:32
Jamiee and Kristen will do duos but maybe a bit wet wipe and OWCtastic
February 15, 2019 10:32
A special noob duo would be Vanessa and Lilly
February 15, 2019 10:33
For me things that limit duos are excessive wet wiping and OWC
February 15, 2019 13:19
I have visited HOD empire probably for over 10 years, they do provide a good choice of girls, just wished they didn't do so much photoshopping on some of the girls. Just natural untouched photos would be good.
February 15, 2019 16:14
largo100 Wrote:
> I have visited HOD empire probably for over 10
> years, they do provide a good choice of girls,
> just wished they didn't do so much photoshopping
> on some of the girls. Just natural untouched
> photos would be good.

Agree
Hence this thread
I have seen about 50% of the rota
Between us we’ve probably seen 75%
HOD twitter helps also
I’d say someone like Ava’s photos are unrepresentative
But then we should be used to that by now
Adultwork photos don’t give u any idea what you may meet
Viva’s photos are spectacular but actually she is stunning
Studio photos just don’t give u much idea
But the same goes for selfie type photos put through a filter with blurry faces and cunning angles
February 15, 2019 16:23
The two I was most disappointed when I met were Tilly and Ava. Ava was fun tho. Tilly had no personality whatsoever. And facially wasn’t good imho.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/02/2019 16:24 by modelfucker.
February 15, 2019 16:37
Largo I’m thinking Sarah might be good in duo? I’m not normally into milfs but I’m thinking about pairing her up with one of the 20s ladies. I missed out on seeing her in duo with Lilly the other day who I’m told is hot.
February 15, 2019 20:46
modelfucker Wrote:
> Only problem I really have with HOD is keeping up
> with the rota, new ladies and the reality of the
> SPs and services on offer; thought this thread
> might help. My current favourites are as follows.
> Viva blew my socks off as a sassy, modelesque
> thirty something with great skills and not a cum
> dodger. Effy is a slim hippie chick who is fairly
> submissive, is genuine and likes sex; but is off
> for around a month. April is a tall size 8-10
> blonde noob who likes sex and again is fairly
> submissive. Both Effy and April happy with CIM.
> Danielle is a fair skinned mixed race
> twentysomething who for me provides a great GFE
> and again seems to like her job. Effy, April and
> Danielle are all brits. Of the black ladies
> Millie, Jai and Vanessa are all hot. My fav is
> prolly Vanessa for her attitude. None are cum
> dodgers.Devon is a hot tall size 8 Brit, not a cum
> dodger but always busy now. Valentina is a 30
> something Brazilian model v slim big enhanced
> tiits and not a cum dodger. Of the Romanian crew,
> Ella prolly my fav and not a cum dodger. But for a
> duo Dollar and Adrienne are good fun. Also
> Krystal, Jamiee, Jess. I generally avoid the
> ladies that don’t do OWO so Kristen is fit but in
> no rush to see her again. Also some of the newer
> recruits say OWC so won’t rush to see them.

Thanks for all this,top notch thread smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login