Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Naked dancing but not in a strip club?

Naked dancing but not in a strip club?
May 02, 2019 19:24
Hi all - I'm new and fairly unexperienced, so please bear with me. I have in the past only tried, and initially by accident, massage parlours with happy endings / b2b etc. Mostly its been good. However, I'm quite shy, its usually dark and, well, I often feel like I didn't see much of her! I want to watch naked women but I really don't want to go to a strip club - im just not that kind of guy i suppose and i'll probably end up getting ripped off.. Years ago you'd have those booths you could put a coin in to reveal a quick dance. Is there anything in central london that you think i might enjoy?
Re: Naked dancing but not in a strip club?
May 02, 2019 20:49
In London you could try Horns or Browns near Old Street or the Griffin in Clarkenwell. These are good value and you won't get ripped off.

Entry is free (except near Christmas). Girlls come round before their on-stage dance and you must put a pound in their pot. They then dance, fully nude, on stage. You can also take girls to a back room for a 'Private Dance' (no touching!) for £20, but this is not compulsory. Drinks are pub prices.

Don't worry about being shy - the places are fairly dark. The girls and staff are very friendly and you will have a good evening. .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login