Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is HOD?

Posted by Helen 
Re: What is HOD?
September 28, 2019 13:31
Each to their own. I'm there to see the girls that work at his places not question his background as colourful as it probably is.
September 28, 2019 19:37
The Joshua Tree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Each to their own. I'm there to see the girls that
> work at his places not question his background as
> colourful as it probably is.

Exactly my sentiments JT.The places are clea,well run and have a great selection of quality ladies at a reasonable price.
October 09, 2019 01:26
Only place I go to these days. Just so convenient and great value.
October 09, 2019 12:28
Are HOD the southern version of Sandy's as was?
October 10, 2019 12:59
Ruth Strawberry Wrote:
> Are HOD the southern version of Sandy's as was?

Not connected in ant way with Sandy's but enjoying the sort of reputation for quality ladies giving a good service that Sandy's had.
October 15, 2019 00:10
Highest and lowest wages in UK's largest towns and cities*

London: £727
Reading: £655
Crawley: £633
Milton Keynes: £619
Cambridge: £609

MK is on the M1 fast links to london and has a high salary base. I guess it makes a good location. not so high housing cost makes staffing easier and parlor costs lower.
October 15, 2019 02:27
Those highest and lowest wages you mention of UK's largest towns and cities are in the South and South East of England.

Birmingham,Nottingham,Manchester,Liverpool,Leeds,Cardiff,Glasgow,Edinburgh etc are in the UK too.

I know it's an HOD thread but you say "UK's largest towns and cities"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/10/2019 02:30 by Brummie Punter.
October 15, 2019 07:52
A question was wondered about why MK was popular for punting and the high wages list gives a reason
October 15, 2019 21:49
SquimpyFudger Wrote:
> Highest and lowest wages in UK's largest towns and
> cities*
>
> London: £727
> Reading: £655
> Crawley: £633
> Milton Keynes: £619
> Cambridge: £609
>
> MK is on the M1 fast links to london and has a
> high salary base. I guess it makes a good
> location. not so high housing cost makes staffing
> easier and parlor costs lower.

Agree with most of your assumptions apart from staffing.From talking with the ladies in the MK establishments I would say that vast majority of staff are not local.
October 15, 2019 21:50
SquimpyFudger Wrote:
> A question was wondered about why MK was popular
> for punting and the high wages list gives a reason

Exactly SF.
October 15, 2019 23:43
I can't see what a wages list have anything to do with it ? A guy has either got cash or he hasn't,you don't have to be a high earner to use these establishments in MK and London.Most of the guys who visit these places do half hour bookings and pay £60 in MK and £70 in London,even for an hour it's only £120, £130.I am in agreement it's great VFM for guys who prefer parlours,just not for me
October 16, 2019 01:30
No you don’t have to be rich, but the higher disposable income in the place like Milton Keynes means that the traffic is heavier than it might be. London is a different place is extremely good value for London considering how some of the girls look. For Milton Keynes there is extra disposable income, but for many of the population 60 quid or 70 quid for 30 minutes is an expensive discretionary spend.
October 16, 2019 01:42
Yeah i suppose you're right regarding expensive discretionary spend,i do have some cash stashed away that my missus doesn't know anything about Lol.

I put it back so it doesn't run down to nothing.
October 16, 2019 06:39
trying to hide the finaces is a tricky thing, it woud be nice to be honest and say this is what I do, but when then a new couch is demanded when there is nothing wrong with the current one and u say u dont have the money,it will be thrown in your face, "Well u have the money for your fun dont u" type of thing.
October 24, 2019 10:05
For what it's worth I've been using House of Divine since 2013 and have only had positive, indeed mostly truly brilliant experiences. I've also used Annabellas, also very good. Used Viva Street once and, by careful selection, had a decent punt but it's obviously full of time wasters and I wouldn't bother again. Adultwork needs careful negotiating but I've so far had 2 good experiences with independents on tour working from local holiday inn type places and 1 who turned out to be working from an HMO brothel and didn't match her profile but I had a reasonable punt anyway. HOD is simply the best choice all round.
October 24, 2019 16:12
I think another reason why MK has done so well with places to visit is that it's never really had a street scene. (AFAIK).
That was never allowed to start up so the only option was to work indoors. Before the agencies came along there were a lot of independents in Milton Keynes (20 years ago when I lived there). It does amaze me that the same houses in use then are still in use now.

Compare that to surrounding towns, Northampton and Luton, and you see the opposite.

The only time I recall a place being shut down in MK, and receiving attention over it, was a place in New Bradwell where they were having sex parties in the garden and the neighbours could see it from their windows and kids were finding used condems that had been tossed over the fences. King Street I believe. Just round the corner from where I was living at the time.

As for Annabelles. I know im in the minority here, but won't touch them with my barge pole.
October 24, 2019 22:00
Just out of curiosity any particular reason why you don't frequent Annabellas? Bad previous experience or is the set up not for you?
October 25, 2019 10:34
Very bad experience on the one and only time I went there and with so many alternatives there is no need to try them again, especially as im no longer in the area.

Kept waiting for booking
Clearly they photoshop the girls images on their website, the girl was significantly different in person.
Her attitude was the worst ive come across, a blowup doll would have been more pleasant.
Constantly stopping to check the time from the get go.
I wanted to leave after 10 minutes, i had no interest in being there.

This was a long time ago in all fairness, 2013 i think, but it was that bad.
December 07, 2019 16:41
I think it’s because they kind of stick to a lot of the rules as prostitution in itself is not illegal in mainland Britain and is rather unenforceable anyway particularly due to people’s behaviour in marriage. I don’t think they can run a massive brothel with a disco as you see in other countries and the women have to have the right documents. Usually in countries where prostitution is illegal it is usually thriving in any case such as Thailand where it is illegal surprisingly as it is soo ubiquitous. Also the Police are usually corrupted in countries where it is illegal and it is easier to run truly criminal activities such as bank robbery and cyber crime with the help of the Police.

The best situation for all is if the authorities just grew up and decriminalised it totally and the women could work in safer conditions by working in much larger groups and those who want to leave it can do so without stigma. I notice the Police don’t harass the numerous gay brothels so their is a gender bias in how the whole thing is viewed even though those who push for greater restrictions don’t seem to care about this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login