Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oral sex risk for man - licking only

Posted by Addictpaul 
Oral sex risk for man - licking only
August 19, 2022 00:45
Hi

Am asking this as I have researched but am only getting generic answers on oral in general.

If a lady is using her tongue to stimulate my penis, is there any STD risk to myself? No putting down the mouth or throat, just licking. Just curious to know if this helps to reduce risk associated with oral. For a man.

Thanks. Typing all this into Google doesn't really work.
Re: Oral sex risk for man - licking only
August 19, 2022 08:39
The bacteria, viruses or parasites that cause sexually transmitted diseases may pass from person to person in blood, semen, or vaginal and other bodily fluids.

Its lower risk but a risk remains.
August 19, 2022 14:16
The best people to ask are qualified professionals at the GUM clinic.
August 19, 2022 15:27
I have attended 40 orgies; all deep-throat OWO. I have never contracted any STD (which I attribute to being circumcised) . On the other hand, I did once get a UTI. I think that it was because a woman had had my penis and another guy's penis in her mouth at the same time during the most recent orgy ... but that could have been a coincidence.
August 19, 2022 23:58
Jesus Christ Moravian, you've had a high old time of it during your long tenure on this earth. You stated in a previous post that you were in your 80s and still going at it. And now after your 40 or so mass orgies you reveal that at the most recent one you and another guy at the same time were halfway down a girl's throat. FFS is there no age related end to your depravity? By rights you should be tucked up in a blanket in a nursing home. I can only assume that the young maiden in question managed to fit two cocks in her mouth because yours is now a shrivelled old todger no bigger than a king size prawn. I look forward to hearing about your further adventures in the very short time you have left. You are something of an inspiration. I hope you don't become the first very old man ever to die of a UTI.
August 20, 2022 00:13
And in response to the original question Addict there is no risk, none, zero, zilch. You are entirely safe to be licked for hours on end if you can find any bird to do it. The only difficulty surrounding this these days is finding one who'll do it as an "extra" for 10 minutes for less than a hundred quid.
August 20, 2022 13:40
There is a simple explanation: genetics. I come from a long-living and young-looking family: my father was always being asked by strangers whether he was looking forward to retirement ... he was 90 at that time! My son, at 50, keeps being asked for ID when buying alcohol. I was recently mistaken for my daughter's younger brother. I am also working 15 hours/day on fruitful money-making projects; albeit at a computer. Due to a disdain for drinking, smoking and gorging, I am also young-looking below the waist; I often play strip-poker online and nobody ever doubts my claim to be fort ...ish. Extrapolating from other family members, I can anticipate another 20 years. When I had that UTI, I was prescribed an antibiotic that was so powerful that a single tablet would (according to the blurb) cure gonorrhea. So, no danger there .. and I also drive a car which is crammed with airbags and walk aerobically when on foot. So there, LOL.
August 20, 2022 21:36
HPV is a cancer risk for men too - going down on an infected female partner can lead to infection and the risk if oral cancer. IMO boys should be vaccinated as well as girls.
September 04, 2022 03:41
I've porked thousands of women since 1984, 38 years ago i have never caught anything - Sod All. Shagged out hookers, party girls and fucked loads of civvy women BB and plenty of OWO. You either Shag/Punt or become a catholic priest and the prude women can act like old hag Mary Whitehouse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2022 03:43 by Taff.
September 05, 2022 07:57
Taff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've porked thousands of women since 1984, 38
> years ago i have never caught anything - Sod All.
> Shagged out hookers, party girls and fucked loads
> of civvy women BB and plenty of OWO. You either
> Shag/Punt or become a catholic priest and the
> prude women can act like old hag Mary Whitehouse.

Alas this analogy is like looking at those that survive jumping out of an aircraft with no parachute or falling off a tall building and surviving, al it proves is that it is not 100% dangerous. Same as some smoke al their life and never have an issue.

One dose of STI and passing it to a loved one is devastating.
September 05, 2022 10:18
Oral? The risk of catching something is very low. You'd have to be bloody unlucky! It helps taking a shower before and after having fun with a lady. I often think the scaremongering is a waste of time. Last year in the UK over 1,500 people died on the road - Traffic accidents. I wonder how many died from STI?

People do not stop driving, phoning taxis and catching buses. I could easily get run over today. I do not think about what you can and can't catch. You either have sex or you don't applying a bit of common sense helps. Make sure you are clean.
September 06, 2022 03:40
This will amuse you, Nesslad, I was looking forward to that 40th gangbang and then ... I fell out of a tree that I was pruning. I did not think that the spectacular eye-level (if you see what I mean) bruises would bother anyone but I also gashed my leg (without needing stitches) and blood kept seeping through the bandages, which was a little off-putting. But these things have a way of working themselves out. That is, the event was cancelled anyway, probably because not enough people had enough money to spare.
September 06, 2022 19:04
Hey, You want turn up to a party in a wheelchair the ladies are suckers for the disabled lol. They show favouritsm to the poor wheelchair bound sods. Not much fun for everyone else. I seen it loads of times at the west mids parties. Years ago i was getting pissed off cuz nearly every week some disabled dude was turning up in a wheelchair. I made sarcastic joke to the manageress i was going to buy one then i could have favouritism. Not long after i took a liking to this one cutie in Aston. I thought fuck it, if you can't beat them, join them. I sweet talked my way into her affections i gave her 10,15 quid on the Qt before every party to give me a bit more (Hog her lol). I saw her away from the club she admitted she was a pervo we did daddy/daughter roleplay. The cutie always wore school girl uniforms and let me have her ass.
September 11, 2022 12:34
That is a revelation! I have never been to an event where anyone was below par. In fact, I have been moaned at, in the bad way, merely for having to withdraw suddenly due to cramp in a foot. And I am going to have to miss another event as my leg is now infected. So I shall look on the bright side: if I lose it below the knee I might be able to look forward to some compensation, attention-wise. LOL.
September 27, 2022 03:46
For fuck's sake Moravian, what were you doing climbing up a tree at your age? You're in your 80s. You just stubbornly refuse to take any sensible advice on Health and Safety. Now you've gone and damaged your leg and it's become infected. Now the likelihood is they'll have to cut your leg off. Whether that'll prevent you from hopping along to more gangbangs I have no idea. However I suspect not. You'll be dead before you learn any sense. The irony is if you'd landed on your cock with your luck you'd have been just fine.
September 28, 2022 02:58
It was like Everest, 'I had to climb it because it was there'. Seriously though, it was damaging my guttering. I never feel physically limited and believe very much in the 'use it or lose it' philosophy. The leg is now fully healed but, just to add to your amusement, you will be delighted to learn that I now have a detached retina LOL. I have a morbid fear of general anesthesia and always insist on 'locals', so re-attachment will be fun. A couple of decades ago, I had a TURP operation (look it up) under a local: that really is an operation to make ones eyes water! And, yes, the retrograde problem has led to unfounded accusations of 'faking it'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/09/2022 03:08 by MoravianHfan.
July 20, 2023 06:20
Hi All thanks for all your advice. Forgot to mention I'm Circumcised. So would I be less at risk for OWO? Talking about a lady going down on me?
July 20, 2023 17:50
Years ago they began a large-scale study of HIV transmission in Africa. It was abandoned because early results showed that circumcision was such an effective protection against infection that it was deemed to be akin to manslaughter to continue to put the non-circumcised control-group at risk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login