Is it worth opening punternetuk when this site offers free use

Posted by richrichi 
Is it worth opening punternetuk when this site offers free use
February 10, 2023 09:18
What’s the benefit of running both sites
Any thoughts
Re: Is it worth opening punternetuk when this site offers free use
February 11, 2023 21:40
I don't understand the question. On a broader note if someone opens a site surely that's up to them. If it works and attracts an audience or membership that's fine, if it doesn't it doesn't. The only thing I'd say as you raise a question about the site is that by looking at viewing numbers there are an awful lot of people who come on here to read but never themselves post a word. If people don't post the site withers away to nothing. It's a pity some of the gawpers don't go beyond just reading what others have written and post something themselves, whatever it may be.
February 11, 2023 21:57
I don't comment on every post, obviously, but I do comment. As do quite a few others on here. But some posts have been viewed hundreds or even several thousand times and out of all these viewers maybe only five or six have had anything to say, or made any contribution. I don't get that. Are they scared of getting "involved". Fuck knows. But they don't deserve any praise for just reading and never posting.
February 11, 2023 22:06
I should add that these are just my thoughts, which I believe are quite reasonable. But it's the first time I've mentioned them, and it's no big deal to me. It won't lead anywhere or change anything.
February 12, 2023 16:54
My question was really because Annabellas and mKE finest seem to only add reviews from that site
I posted a review for Gia here and it did not get picked up but it seems all the new reviews come from UK punting. Possibly they have a financial interest
My thoughts were why pay 26 pounds a year when this is free
February 13, 2023 09:25
Like anything we buy, there are numerous advertising streams, and some providers may only use a few, so you could miss them.

I tend to look at UK Punting reviews as more honest that say AW, but don’t subscribe so I am limited to how many I can view a day.

However time is short, what works for you is best.
February 14, 2023 12:11
I am a bit lost with the whole bitcoin thing if that is the site you are referring to. I am not sure why so adament on bitcoin and I am a bit dumb on how you even buy the stuff! (getting too old for all this!)

Chloe x
February 19, 2023 23:05
Bitcoin! You'd need a degree in mathematics to follow the instructions on how to buy the stuff. I had a look at it once and gave up reading at the "transfer to your wallet" bit. I've only got one wallet, made of leather, and there's never going to be any bitcoin in it. These UK Punting geezers must have high IQ's to go through all the bitcoin bullshit. Either that or they're totally desperate and get someone to do it for them. Thank fuck for the simplicity of Punternet.
February 21, 2023 20:30
Thanks for your replies, I to am a bit unknowing of bitcoin and can hardly ask my children and they say Sure I can do that for you what do you need it for dad
Will stick with this site
February 22, 2023 12:25
I have posted a few reviews for lovely HOD girls in recent months and they have been picked up on and posted on the HOD website. I'm sticking with Punternet though I only really use it for reviewing and occasional posting, not to find girls. HOD and AW happily suffice for that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login