Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thai parlours outside of London that offer fs

Posted by Mr Peebles  
Thai parlours outside of London that offer fs
May 01, 2023 18:45
Obviously most parlours reviewed on this forum are London based, and not wanting to take anything away from them. I Would just like to start a thread to help punters find parlours outside of the London area. And like the thread title suggests, this is for Thai establishments.
I myself have visited 6 different Thai/Chinese massage parlours that all offer the same service of £40-50 1hr massage, 30 minutes or so into the massage, have the offer of £20 hj, £40 hj with top off, £60 fully naked hj/b2b. In one occasion I was offered £80 though I didn’t take this up as I hadn’t the cash on me at the time. I can only guess this would have involved at least a bj.

Though the parlour I would to name as providing fs, that I have just visited is Bangkok Thai spa in Northampton.
This place is formerly known as Thippys Thai spa and I believe a few years before was something Thai Palace. Though I have serious question marks over the frequent name changes, also very few online reviews of what appears to be a long(ish) established parlour in Northampton considering the other two parlours in Northampton seem to get quite a few reviews on here. I can only assume the reason for this, is that punters don’t realise fs is offered here. It is a little more pricey than other local fs parlours. My punt coming to £160 for the hour. They also perhaps let themselves down by not having a photos of the masseuses, could be for privacy reasons or quick turnover of masseuses? The thing that separates this place from other massage parlours I’ve visited other than fs, but the ladies are young and hot. Also the establishment itself is the most well maintained place I’ve been to, absolutely spotless.
Would love to see other reviews of this parlour and if there are more like it outside of London?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login