Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

London Gay Brothels

Posted by Burrenman 
London Gay Brothels
May 09, 2023 21:14
Does anyone know of any gay brothels in London? I like the idea of being able to pick and choose.
Re: London Gay Brothels
May 10, 2023 12:00
Pretty sure that's not a thing. Some Saunas have on-site masseurs that may or may not offer extras.
May 10, 2023 15:26
Can we please keep Punternet free from the perverted tendency? There is already a nauseating section on UKPunting for that sort of thing.
May 10, 2023 23:40
Why not? sex work is sex work.
May 11, 2023 01:06
Hmmm. I certainly appreciate the stern semi-moralistic view on this one of Moravian, the veteran in his 80s who's notched up more than 40 gang bangs, and still goes to them. (And I don't think for a moment he's made any of it up, he's the real deal, I feel certain about that). But I can sort of see Coa's point of view as well. A first for Punternet that I've seen. And personally I'm not familiar with any gay brothels. On a more definitive note I'd suggest to the OP that there must be dedicated gay sites where this query would be much more likely to get an informed response, rather than on Punternet which blindingly obviously is not a gay site.
May 13, 2023 20:08
I thought that UKPunting was also obviously not a gay site ... but it does have that transexual review section. And my attitude is not moralistic; it is purely copraphobia-based. OK, cards-on-table, I did once get a BJ, between champagne, in the darkened area of a Paris strip-club. How was I to know that it was employing lady-boys as 'entraineuses'. But all mouths are the same, so I did not vomit or get violent when I found out. Nevertheless, it is not an experience that I want to repeat.
May 13, 2023 23:05
Now after sternly chastising the OP Moravian for his interest in gay brothels and calling it a perversion, you confess that you once had it off with a ladyboy in Paris. I'm not trying to give you a hard time (unlike the ladyboy) but you really are one of a kind.
May 14, 2023 14:45
Read my post again. I did not know that it was a ladyboy. I am bilingual, but not two-faced.
May 17, 2023 14:34
Just to test your open-mindedNess:
[www.welshgangbangs.com]
Yes, Hawthorne would have had a suitable sign to hand.moody smiley
May 17, 2023 17:20
Don't think so Moravian, no, beyond my limits. I must confess I grimaced at reading that, and then realised my face had done so. So I'll take that as my natural reaction. As I understand it, the plan is for an anal gang bang somewhere in Wales with a 19 and 27 year old pair. Let them get on with it, Christ alone knows what kind of females would agree to that, and we know what the Welsh are like, roaming the hills and suchlike, but definitely not for me and not for you either I hope. You are too much of a decent gangbang loving gentleman for that kind of, well, shit.
May 18, 2023 09:39
Sweatbox in Oxford Circus maybe?

Chloe x
May 18, 2023 16:01
As I said at the beginning ... coprophobia. Just colour me vanilla.
May 29, 2023 20:34
What's a BJ got to do with shit?
just say you hate gays. if you do, so be it. don't come up with half-baked humourous points to cover it.
May 31, 2023 13:52
You wouldn't what what I've got then spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 31, 2023 23:07
Sorry if anyone's offended you Coa. Maybe you'd like Moravian, 85 and still going strong, but I don't think he'd be open to offers. You're definitely not my type anyway. X
June 02, 2023 03:45
why would I be offended?
lol
me? no chance.

Not allowing gay punting here seems arbitrary, tha'ts all. it's all sex.
June 03, 2023 00:50
True. And of course it is obviously allowed. But as I said previously if the OP wanted info on gay stuff he'd have been better going to one of the established gay sites where he'd no doubt have found what he was looking for. Still, it generated some interest and some lively posts, and was certainly a different topic, so no harm done there.
June 05, 2023 15:21
lol. I disagree and think you're being disingenuous. you seem like ome middle-aged, unhappy, gruff dude who cannot handle a different perspective. you also assume everybody has to love you, which is easy to turn against you. I say I don't want to warm to you, and that's my right. this is how most adults behave. i'm amused highly, since i don't know many adults who are like you. don't you boast about your education, but then have these dumb and idiotic views of engagement?
June 05, 2023 21:35
Apparently, me merely being here bothers you. and i know how to get under your skin.

You say you're educated. prove it.

Tell me why I or others MUST hold positive views towards you. or you can't use your grand brai to shrug it off?

i'm waiting though i doubt you could.

just your middle-aged gruff ego.
June 05, 2023 22:04
You seem to have some massive issue with me merely being here. Who the fuck are you to determine what I can do or where I can go?
June 08, 2023 02:43
I don't have any issues with you being here, and far from "getting under my skin" the only reason I haven't replied to your nonsense is I haven't had a look at the site for a few days and haven't seen it. Now I see there's four or five posts you've devoted to me. I couldn't care less whether you're here or not, and feel free to say what you like. But given your posts it seems to be me who's getting under your skin. Suck it up sweetie. Not your type. But I would say helpfully that if you're looking for gay brothels you should go to a gay site. No one here has provided you with any info because no one knows. It's a straightforward fact that you'll find more info on the hunks of your dreams elsewhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login