Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UKP

Posted by Philter69 
UKP
August 12, 2023 11:51
Conscious that there is a lot less traffic on this site than UKP. Definitlely i nicer atmosphere here but not so much variety in the advice. Used to look at reviews and discussions there and would join but put off by the whole bitcoin thing. The have now blocked access to all the London groups. Concern about bitcoin is that I worry dodgy people will know who I am. Is bitcoin all anonymous?
Re: UKP
August 12, 2023 19:12
If a site doesn`t accept debit/credit cards, they can fuck off
August 12, 2023 20:14
that site just has fanboys, say something wrong about them you will get banned. also if you say negative things about their fav prosse, you get banned or your head bitten off
August 12, 2023 22:14
Jameskink1022 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that site just has fanboys, say something wrong
> about them you will get banned. also if you say
> negative things about their fav prosse, you get
> banned or your head bitten off

One of the moderators daviemac, been on since day one and only done 25 reviews or so.
He had a pop at one of mine and told him to get stuffed, called him out over his lack of contributions compared to my weekly punts.

Full of 2 faced twats and secret barebackers.

A lot of reviews are made up, a few of my regs have confirmed it, one punter gave one a good AW review and a shit one on UKP, so she banned him - put the word around and loads of other girls banned him as well.

Loads of girls won`t see you if you are a UKP member, i`ve been asked loads of times myself - UKP what`s that i say?
Oh, it`s a prostitute review site, - look luv i say, i`m not even on Tripadvisor, more interested in doing it, not writing about it
August 14, 2023 17:05
UK punting is full of nerds. Unhappy dopes who are full of themselves and with an axe to grind.
Seems their average user base is middle-aged, depressed, no skills or prospects and humourless with no real joy in life.
August 17, 2023 17:32
It has its uses such as weeding out barebackers and dodgy touring girls. Some odd characters and keyboard warriors on there however.
August 17, 2023 18:28
A chap ended up overpaying the membership fees because of a glitch in his Bitcoin App. Instead of reimbursing him the difference, he was told they are not responsible for his mistake. The white knights called him an idiot, and he was threatened to be banned:

UKP General Discussion

Try calling a client an idiot in any business ...
August 17, 2023 18:38
The Joshua Tree Wrote:
> It has its uses such as weeding out barebackers
> and dodgy touring girls. Some odd characters and
> keyboard warriors on there however.

Barebackers, yeah, but they still go ahead with the punt though when they find out BB is on offer.
How many turn around and fuck off?
Besides, if there is no hint of BB, how do you know what she`s getting up to in civvie life?
Then you have to factor in the vindictive twats on there who say someone does BB when she doesn`t.
August 19, 2023 15:41
You get banned too easy for calling people out, going against forum favourites and also any forum favourite whores.
It is good though, you can search via adult work number. You cant do that anywhere else
August 19, 2023 16:18
Jameskink1022 Wrote:
> You get banned too easy for calling people out,
> going against forum favourites and also any forum
> favourite whores.
> It is good though, you can search via adult work
> number. You cant do that anywhere else

You can via an extension called AW civilizer, it links the UKP reviews among other stuff like phone numbers.
October 01, 2023 16:05
Jameskink1022 Wrote:
> that site just has fanboys, say something wrong
> about them you will get banned. also if you say
> negative things about their fav prosse, you get
> banned or your head bitten off

Exactly, I got banned for no real reason.
October 28, 2023 06:47
coa999 Wrote:
> UK punting is full of nerds. Unhappy dopes who are
> full of themselves and with an axe to grind.
> Seems their average user base is iddle-aged,
> depressed, no skills or prospects and humourless
> with no real joy in life.

Typical punters then spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 28, 2023 07:07
Just as bad as the Manchester forum, most of them are over 60, hence the discussions tend to be about comfy slippers and cricket.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login