Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another wonderful trip to the London Ladies...

Posted by labambaboy 
Another wonderful trip to the London Ladies...
October 06, 2023 00:30
Recently, another trip to to London. Sure I had some work, but I had some play too? Four appointments, a couple standouts, all at least great. I'll do individual reviews in the near future, but here is a quick overview of a good week.

First up was Deborah, from Diva, 2 hour incall. She's a favorite of mine I have missed connecting with on recent trips, so when I had sorted my simcard situation too late to use Bijoux, naturally I looked to Deborah. She's right in my wheelhouse; early 30s, full of life, good English. Beautiful buxom blonde with golden skin. Two hours was just about right with the jet lag. Despite it being a year, she remembered me unprompted, which is always nice. Tremendous time, multiple Os all around, much happiness. She's super nice and fun. Under priced too. (500/2hr)

Next was ... something amazing. Last year when I saw Jess from Bijoux, she was adamant at the end that I see her friend Eva. So, naturally, not wanting to disappoint anyone so lovely as Jess, I pinged Vicki and was fortunate to get a 2 hour booking with Eva. She answered the door in this lovely dress and sexy-ass heels, and my weakness for lithe brunettes was fully engaged.

Look, she is beautiful; all the Bijoux girls are. Very early 30s, long, lovely legs, pert little chest, dreamy eyes, long dark hair. Utterly enchanting to me. If you want a girl with a big chest, not your type. But her look coupled with her personality bored right into my brain. And other parts of me. I was utterly smitten.

15 minutes into the flowing conversation, I extended to 3 hours (750) and soon we were off to the races. She is a lusty, funny, smart, interesting girl, and left me utterly drained, in the best way possible. I did my level best to do the same to her. This was an amazing visit, probably the single best experience of a well-traveled life.

Eva might not be the same for everyone, but she was astonishing for me.

Next, I attempted to see Eva again (smitten, you'll recall), but she was coming down with a cold, so we tentatively setup and appointment for the next night, her health allowing. As it was getting late, I returned to Diva, who quickly suggested Rose. It was late and short notice, and so when this curvy blonde Brazilian answered the door with no makeup on and still stunning, I knew it would be fun. And it was! She is a kind, sweet girl, we had a blast, recommended. The view from behind was chef's kiss! (300/hr).

Final night, I had tentative plans to see Eva again, but alas, she was still under the weather. For the first time, I felt weird about seeing another girl and be somehow disappointing Eva, but she is such a lusty happy girl, I know she would want me to see someone else. With slight twinges of regret I asked Vicki at Bijoux to recommend someone, seeing how she knew what would appeal to me from Jess and Eva. She suggested a number of girls, but her first immediate suggestion was the lovely Amber.

Amber is a tall, saucy, statuesque blonde, with a spectacular chest. Again, 30s, I don't like the girls that too young, generally. A 3 hour appointment was booked, and off to the Paddington area I headed after a shave and shower.

What a lovely armful of sweet and sexy girl Amber is. No tiny meek thing to flung around, she is a big cat and will eat you up. And you will enjoy it. Another amazing event, with all sorts of calisthenics between us. Breaks to re-hydrate and chat. more calisthenics. Just so much pure fun. And I usually do not prefer blondes, but she was wonderful. A top 5 event.

A lovely lady, another star for Bijoux. (750/3hr)

So another visit comes to a close. With a bang? LOL. My emphasis on longer appointments was pricey, but paid dividends, so I will be upping my budget a bit in the future. And yes, Eva does duos with both Jess and Amber, but I am never happy after duos, so that won't be for me. I'd die happy tho.

It will be a couple months until I am back, and I am fated to spend the interval dreaming of sexy Australian girls.
Re: Another wonderful trip to the London Ladies...
October 07, 2023 17:33
Sounds amazing, I wish I could get to London
October 08, 2023 10:55
Eva is on adultwork at cheaper rates.
Search ukcunting and someone posted her profile. Is 250 ph
October 08, 2023 14:47
Jameskink1022 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eva is on adultwork at cheaper rates.
> Search ukcunting and someone posted her profile.
> Is 250 ph

Eh, not sure I care that much; Vicki & Bijoux are excellent to deal with. Only Australian girl I found on AW is definately not her.
October 08, 2023 22:56
labambaboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jameskink1022 Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > Eva is on adultwork at cheaper rates.
> > Search ukcunting and someone posted her
> profile.
> > Is 250 ph
>
>
> Eh, not sure I care that much; Vicki & Bijoux are
> excellent to deal with. Only Australian girl I
> found on AW is definately not her.

Ok, TBH i find Vicky rude on the phone. Also two rubbish experiences from the girls i seen. Photoshopped pics, bad service.
Expensive. Diva and Russians are the best in London
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login