Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poppy Ego Massage/ Massage by Jasmin Watford

Posted by Lennymk 
Poppy Ego Massage/ Massage by Jasmin Watford
October 15, 2023 11:35
Alright chaps, hadn't seen Poppy in years, thought she'd quit after having her baby.

Apparently she's working in Watford as an indie, I'm a bit late to the party, looks like she's been indie since 2019!

Struggling to get hold of her though, busy as always I bet, but her phones never on.

Can't find any reviews on here, anyone got the down low on what shes like as an indie?

Any old Poppy stories welcome as well, I've had some amazing times with poppy. She's out from under ego now so I doubt she's mind a few old tales.

Her tit wanks were amazing, best I've ever had. When she oiled up & let you pound away on top of her it was almost better than sex. Massage was ok, not the best at ego, but when she let you kiss her passionately it was unreal. She did get pretty adventurous rubbing my cock on her pussy a bunch too, lovely pussy slides. Did gently slip a finger inside a few times while she worked on me, never seemed to mind after I'd seen her a few times, but not further than a couple of inches and no proper fingering. Played with her bum a bunch, gentle finger in an inch, but again that was about as far as it got. Teased going down on her pretty much every time I met her, but closest I ever got was a quick kiss on it, tasted amazing. Made her cum a few times, she loved her clit rubbed, took a while to get her going, but when she got nice and wet, the pussy slides were unreal, all up and down the shaft. One time she had my tip right on her pussy hole, pushing herself right down on me. Could really feel it on me, did that thing where the girl moves her bits around on your junk on a circular motion, I was pretty much drenched afterwards. Closest I ever got to sex at ego.

Anyone ever manage to get any extras, FS, outcalls, oral (on her or you), watersports, proper fingering (ass or pussy), or any other naughty stuff?

Any tips for getting hold of her would be great too.
Re: Poppy Ego Massage/ Massage by Jasmin Watford
October 15, 2023 12:05
Link to her old ego page: [ego-massage.com]

Link to her new adultwork: [www.adultwork.com]

Picture looks a bit different on the new one.
October 19, 2023 23:50
Yes indeed, a very top girl who excelled in all areas.
October 20, 2023 07:07
Care to spin us a tale of your best Poppy encounter mike?

Have you seen her down in Watford? Got any filthier? She was pretty dirty as it was, would love to get balls deep in her. Always had the feeling she'd be down for whatever if you got her outside of ego.
October 24, 2023 23:51
Yes seen her in Watford a couple of times, maybe three. Not for a couple of years though. Pics are her on the website. Extras, I think shes stricter now than before, but the teasing and "almost" 69 is sublime. And the boobs are just as magnificent, but only IMHO. Caveat I haven't seen her for a few years.
October 25, 2023 00:02
Best encounter a 4 hands with Poppy and Valentina.

Almost too much to handle and I thought it would be the usual back massage, too long on the legs, reach under, then flip. Both taking turns on top then a wank from both and done. Far from it. But remember this was a good few years ago now.

I have seen both regularly and had a rapport going so Id never had a 4 hands and went for it. Started off as expected but after 10 mens the flip happened and that was a surprise. Good B2B and after a bit the kissing became deeper and I was allowed to touch everywhere. I remember pushing my luck and slipping a finger inside Val and nothing was said and I saw Poppy watching. Soon progressed to slipping a digit inside both of them as they went to town on me. after a while I had both on the bed on top of me, pussy slides and minges inches from my mouth and at one point I had Valentina sat on my face, a finger inside Poppy as she wanked me slowly. Swapping of ends, Poppy on my face, Val playing with my cock and I had no idea what was going on. Explosion soon came and no mess to clear up courtesy of Valentina and a good CIM spat into tissues. showers by all, kisses and cuddles plus 40 each on exit and I was a very happy man.

Lennymk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Care to spin us a tale of your best Poppy
> encounter mike?
>
> Have you seen her down in Watford? Got any
> filthier? She was pretty dirty as it was, would
> love to get balls deep in her. Always had the
> feeling she'd be down for whatever if you got her
> outside of ego.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login