Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sauna experiences Edinburgh

Sauna experiences Edinburgh
December 19, 2023 01:14
Well I decided to try out an Edinburgh Sauna back in August (I'm 56 and this was only my 3rd time in a sauna). I wasn't disappointed. I won't mention names, but I had a punt with a pretty Italian lady. She was amazing. And decided to book her a 2nd time. I just loved the feel of her which made me hard as a rock. Again amazing. I booked her a 3rd time about a month later, but very disappointed she was not in for my booking. The receptionist said she wasn't back in till Sunday. I saw through the BS and knew I was obviously dissed. Big lesson for me not to book the same lady too many times. Won't be doing that again!

The receptionist immediately hands me a card and said I could call back and rearrange. At first I was going to head off as very annoyed at the fact the lady dissed me. With 2 glasses of wine and geared up for a good shagession, I thought F#@k it and asked if there were other ladies available. She smiled and said plenty. So, I decided to head to the room and pick someone.

I walk in and practically every section of the room was filled with workers. I thought bloody hell. Did the bus just stop outside the Sauna. . TBH, it was far too overwhelming for me and made me very nervous. It felt like a giant spotlight was put on me. I just wanted to get out of that room and enjoy a session with someone/anyone!.

One lady offered me a coffee which I nervously had. I perhaps should have just chosen her and headed off to a room, but there were so many choices and therefore tried to pick someone that caught my eye despite the pressure.

A beautiful petite Italian lady across from me caught my attention. I'm not into tats, but that didn't put me off. Hell I just wanted out of that room!

So I decided to go with her. We went to a room and had my usual BJ, cowgirl, doggy style (that was the best part), then missionary. Finishing with a hand job. Overall she was ok, a bit wooden, no eye contact, no kissing,. But it was ok :-).

Anyway after leaving, I had my customary couple of pints with a satisfied feeling that I had a nice okayish session with a young beautiful Italian; but firmly decided that that was my last visit to that particular sauna. I had already been in 2 minds about using the sauna due to it's not very private location.

I've decided to try out a sauna in a much more private location and looking forward to it. In saying that I had 2 incredible punts and one okayish punt at this sauna. I will remember it fondly :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/12/2023 01:20 by MaximusLuciniusCrassus.
Re: Sauna experiences Edinburgh
December 19, 2023 04:35
Slight typo,,, ditched not dissed
December 19, 2023 06:13
I've said what I think of these two highly dubious posts in the other one. They don't add up and don't sound credible. Now I look again at the exact wording: "I walk in and practically every section of the room is filled with workers."

Complete and utter bullshit. No such scenario exists in Edinburgh saunas, as I've said in my other reply. A blatantly obvious fabrication, for whatever purpose. Not worth wasting any more time on.
December 19, 2023 06:25
If this some kind of half arsed promo for the saunas next time get one of the girls to write it, they might make a better stab at making it sound realistic.
December 19, 2023 07:31
Ok I stand corrected, what I meant was that most of the seating area in the small lounge was filled with workers. There must have been about 8 or 9 workers. Hope that clears it up!
December 19, 2023 07:56
It doesn't. It's a huge change from "practically every section of the room is filled with workers" to there must be "8 or 9 in a small lounge". Sounds like you're making it up as you go along. No sauna I know of these days even has 8 or 9. What was the name of the sauna? There's no reason to withhold it. I've posted before about saunas and named them. And why after visiting this wonderful sauna in your second post are you still needing advice about them. The saunas are worth a visit and serve a purpose, Blair Street I'd say is the best. But they're not like you describe. A promo effort is understandable I suppose, but bullshit is bullshit, whatever the intentions behind it.
December 19, 2023 08:45
I'm not naming the sauna dude as not promoting any particular sauna. I'm just passing on my own personal experience. That's all. If you feel its BS, well you're entitled to your opinion.
December 19, 2023 14:13
Ok, you sound more genuine but I still don't know, but that's just my opinion. Doesn't matter either way. However there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't name the sauna. That's what this site is for, sharing helpful info when you can. And in this case there's no possible reason why the particular sauna can't be identified.
December 19, 2023 14:30
Maybe if it exists it is a "new discovery". In which case it's worth a phone call there to find out more and if it's that good it's worth a visit.
December 19, 2023 14:48
I don't go around picking holes in other posts but your first offering about a place with girls "in every section of the room" was so off the chart that it required a response. Guys would go along to an Edinburgh sauna thinking it would be packed with choice and would be mighty pissed off to find two or three birds sitting in an alcove, which is the usual these days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login