Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A whole new world

A whole new world
January 14, 2024 03:05
Ok folks, I've only ever been to saunas x 4 times in my life. I've just registered with AW and like wow. It's like a visit to willy Wonka's chocolate factory, so much choice. Like wow. And all on my doorstep. Have to admit, the Asians are a callin (smiley face), but also looking at the plentiful Brazilians given nesslads topic on this subject . Happy days and hopefully happy endings (cheesing).

Off to Australia soon. Can't wait for a good send off lol
Re: A whole new world
January 15, 2024 00:11
Lucky lad heading for Australia at this time of year. I envy you. Never made it myself. A very long flight obviously and I don't think I could tackle it anymore but quite an experience visiting Oz.

Good luck with AW. The Brazilians I maintain are the best bet these days outside the big cities. They don't seem to post fakes, none I've come across, and have been really good for me week after week.

The Asians of course do post fakes aplenty, particularly on Viva Street, maybe not so much on AW. Normally I know what to expect the reality to be, a woman late 30s, 40s maybe, and it's cheap and quite cheerful.

But this week around here I met Coco Pretty Thai. I first of all saw a review which said she was in her 20s and superb. Then I came across other "Thai Coco" reviews which were not at all positive. The problem is there seem to be at least two or three different "Thai Coco's" around.

I made the booking by text on Friday as there was no answer to the phone. Time etc was agreed. But then I had a rush of doubt. I texted and said her very attractive photos had to be genuine and recent or else she'd be wasting both of our time. Her photos weren't the obvious fakes you see so often of Japanese models etc. I got a reply straight back saying they were genuine and recent, so I confirmed the booking. And very glad I did. She was a lovely Thai in her mid 20s, I'd say the best looking I've seen here in the UK. In the SAE, Olina, Babylon London agency bracket, and for me they're unfortunately a long way away. She was a Thai beauty, and gave great service with it. I went back on Saturday to see her again.

She's heading away tomorrow, Monday. A pity. She was a rare Thai treat in these parts. Coco Pretty Thai. Superb. As I've said there seem to be several different Cocos around, but if you get the one I did you'll remember her for a long time.
January 15, 2024 18:32
Thanks Nesslad,

Yeah heading over to Oz for a month. Like you, the distance was a put off for me, particularly when it comes to health. My brother kept nagging me to go over. First and probably last time. I'm sure I'll make the most of it.

Yeah some really hot looking Brazilians on AW (love the Latinos). Only starting to get used to AW re credits etc, but will get the hang of it. Must admit the Asian ladies really turn me on, but will be careful re your advice about the fakes etc. just saw one very pretty Thai lady. She only offers body to body massage with a happy ending (great reviews too). But hey it's a start and can go from there. Also possibly considering heading down to new town sauna in Edinburgh to try out. Great to have options, but yeah AW looks a great site going forward, particularly in relation to discretion.

MLC
MLC
February 05, 2024 01:27
Like wow, just had my first punt with a Thai lady on AW. Absolutely amazing. Having only been to a few saunas, Indies now the route

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2024 01:29 by MLC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login