Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jess or Michaela (or...?)

Posted by Stevesthename 
Jess or Michaela (or...?)
October 25, 2019 15:02
I'm going to book with either Jess or Michaela (Annabellas, HoD...) for a tie and tease session next week. Can't decide which to go with though.

Criteria: young, slender, toned, sensual and warm but a merciless tease, able to edge me relentlessly for a significant period of time by hand, vibe and perhaps a finger up the bum.

I've seen Michaela before and she was great. Never seen Jess but she looks spectacularly hot and has many good reviews, although a few worryingly bad ones.

Would you guys recommend Jess or Michaela? Or someone else entirely?

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/10/2019 15:11 by Stevesthename.
Re: Jess or Michaela (or...?)
October 26, 2019 14:05
I'd like to try TnT but would love either Ella or Katherine to introduce me to it. Both possibly older than what you are looking for. Having seen both Jess and Michaela I would go with Micheala if I had to choose between seeing one of them again. Nothing against Jess but my time with Michaela felt more natural and girlfriend like. Make sure you enquire about being tied up in advance as most of the head boards are solid and there's nothing to tie you to. I did have a chat to Ella about it when seeing her last year but the bed just wasn't suitable for it.
October 26, 2019 18:39
Thanks that's helpful and confirms my thoughts.

I've never seen Jess (although sooner of later I'm going to have to - that body - bloody hell...) I saw Michaela a year or so back and actucally asked her for T&T and ran into the headboard problem as well as not having suitable ties (I hadn't realised I needed to ask in advance). She was very resourceful and lashed up assorted gown cords and the like running right under the bed, but could only tie my hands and not that effectively. Nonetheless she stroked me off very very nicely. Keen to do it again, properly. smiling smiley

Ella and Katherine - age not a problem, but neither are the superslim, toned, petite figure that really gets me going...
October 27, 2019 18:18
Jess has some mixed reviews but only because she is confident and doesn't suffer fools. I enjoyed my time with her and wouldn't hesitate to see her again. If you like slim and petite then Jamie should be right up your street. I've seen her twice including a duo with Ella. I suspect Jamie could deliver a good tnt session.
October 29, 2019 18:58
Stevesthename Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to book with either Jess or Michaela
> (Annabellas, HoD...) for a tie and tease session
> next week. Can't decide which to go with though.
>
> Criteria: young, slender, toned, sensual and warm
> but a merciless tease, able to edge me
> relentlessly for a significant period of time by
> hand, vibe and perhaps a finger up the bum.
>
> I've seen Michaela before and she was great. Never
> seen Jess but she looks spectacularly hot and has
> many good reviews, although a few worryingly bad
> ones.
>
> Would you guys recommend Jess or Michaela? Or
> someone else entirely?
>
> Thanks.

Daisy at MKE would seem to fit the bill and actually specifies edging in her list of services and is slim and i'm sure will deliver.Seen her twice and excellent both times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login