Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brazilians - why so little feedback?

Posted by Seve888 
Brazilians - why so little feedback?
March 19, 2024 16:03
First post as new on here however wondered if any guys have any views on this topic...as Ive stayed away from booking any Brazilians on AW or VS as they rarely have any feedback nor any reviews on these forums. Are most of these adverts scammers or they generally reliable? Would love to hear your experiences. I've had a few Romanian experiences in the past that have for the most part been very poor however am intrigued by the Brazilian options as they look amazing.

Im in Bournemouth/Southampton location so any personal recommendations would also be very welcome for a "first try".

Thanks in advance guys.

S
Re: Brazilians - why so little feedback?
March 19, 2024 20:04
Same here.
Loads in Manchester on AW.
Look stunning, good prices and hardly any mentions.
Even if genuine, possibility of a language barrier
April 01, 2024 11:33
Due to them having so many extras: £10 each- to take bra off, light kissing ... etc
April 02, 2024 00:06
Can’t stand Brazilians. Only take them when desperate. Not mad keen on their body shape, but mostly they’re just a shit experience. The ones in my area are NEVER the same as the profile pics. They have loads of extras, often not the cleanest. Every one I’ve been with has been indistinct so reviewing them seems futile to me.
April 30, 2024 04:11
Tend not to book BZ/Roms for all the usual reasons but met a fantastic girl on AW called KarinaBBW or something along those lines. If you don't mind BBWs she's fantastic. Has that Brazilian fire but a very sweet nature and offers great services. Spreaks perfect English as privately educated.

Touring girl, thing She's in Southampton at the minute, then Basingstoke mid May. 100% independent
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login