Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tilly - HoD, Annabellas etc

Posted by Stevesthename 
Tilly - HoD, Annabellas etc
February 11, 2019 11:49
I was hoping to spend some time with this lady, but she seems to have vanished. Does anyone know whether she's just away for a bit, or has stopped working entirely? Thanks.
Re: Tilly - HoD, Annabellas etc
February 12, 2019 08:45
I noticed that. But. Unless you’ve seen her before I wouldn’t worry too much. Slim body. Modelesque. But not a pretty face imho. Big nose and maybe something else. I didn’t really look at her cos she didn’t seem to want to engage at all. Also I would place her at early to mid twenties. Her profile is still on the hod website so I guess she’s prolly be back. If you want slim then Jess or Jamiee although slightly older. My favourite at the moment is probably Viva but she’s thirties. Dollar and Andrienne always good fun. Devon is hot and early 20s but a size 8.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2019 08:46 by modelfucker.
February 12, 2019 16:15
Thanks that's useful. I've been thinking for a while that some time with Jess would probably be rather pleasant. I'll check out the others' profiles too.

Don't suppose you happen to know if any of them are handy with a bit of sensual tie and tease?
February 12, 2019 16:23
Oh, and how about Michaela?
February 12, 2019 17:26
Stevesthename Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, and how about Michaela?

Never seen Michaela on my list tho
Maybe u can report back if u see her
From memory one of the reviews suggests she would be good for T&T
Also I think Ella would be great at that she’s a size 8 and around 30 but super sexy
New black ladies Mille and Vanessa hot
Millie size 6 Vanessa 8
Dollar and Andrienne would be good for T&T also I think
Not speaking from experience on that as I’m more vanilla but thinking who is naughty and more pse like and could take control and such
February 12, 2019 17:28
Another one to consider when she returns would be Kristen
Very hot
Only OWC tho I think
February 12, 2019 17:30
If U into Asian ladies Apple is stunning. In her early 30s. But very fit and slim. Can do the whole squatting on your cock thing that some south Asian ladies can do. Nicola is fit and slim and again I think both would be good at tie and tease.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2019 17:32 by modelfucker.
February 12, 2019 17:33
But as u suggested Jess is very nice and Jamiee similar. Jess facially slightly prettier. But Jamiee maybe a bit more sassy.
February 13, 2019 19:37
Thanks! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login