Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bizarre punting moments

Posted by Coventrypunter 
Re: bizarre punting moments
September 26, 2018 13:48
I was with an attractive street lady in Geneva in her flat. She apologised for the fact that her puppy was there - she had no-one else to look after her.
Anyway, we started our activity and at one point she was laying accross the bed her legs on my shoulders as I knelt on the floor and lapped at her pussy. After a while I felt something touching my nuts. That's clever, I thought. Then I saw both her hands, looked down and saw the puppy happily lapping my bollocks. Thank God it was a 'she'! Positions changed and after in our post coital glow i told her what happened. She tried to charge me extra! We did laugh!!
October 08, 2018 14:47
Not as many but:-

- getting banned from a well known hotel chain for making to much noise! It was just me and the lady.
- hotel manager threatening to call the fire brigade as so much smoking going on it was leaking in to the corridor. I don't smoke but the lady was smoking weed.
- incall - showering - no towel. Had to dry myself with packet of tissues in my pocket.
- breaking the headboard of a bed of a well known purple hotel chain
- having a threesome, after one session., one lady made herself comfortable and slept while I continued on with the other lady.
- threesome again - Eastern Europeans - while shaggin doggy , the two ladies having animated conversation in their own language. Lady was unperturbed as I ploughed away.
- not punting but with a lover - was in mid session when her phone went, she looked at screen, "sorry have to answer this, its me mum" I obligingly stopped, she laid on her stomach on the bed and started talking to her Mum, mid conversation she says" why did you stop? I was enjoying that..." So I was shagging away while she was talking to her Mum!
October 19, 2018 11:49
I was in Jakarta having a very nice threesome in the Malawi hotel. Propped up on a bed with the two of them sucking me off and I wanted to eat some pussy, so motioned one of them to spin round. She had a tail hole. A small hole at the top of her coccyx. Three holes in total pointing at me. It was fascinating but I was a little wary when I later pulled out of her and covered her arse with jizz not to fill it up
December 16, 2018 02:47
This was more embarrassing than bizarre.I went to a greedy girls party a few years back and these two Brazilian girls used to come up from London.The were both sexy girls,but the one girl was one of the sexiest girls i ever porked.She was petite,nice shapely boobs and lovely long blonde hair.I always looked at the calendar to see when these two beauties were coming to the club.

One afternoon i over exerted myself i had sex with the one girl twice and the other stunner 5 times,i used to love having sex with her and we kissed.I think she was called Valentina at the club i've never forgot her,have great memories of her at the club.

At the end of the afternoon i felt dazed and dizzy in the locker room the manager got me a bottle of water,i drank a little of it and went into the smoking area for a cigarette.I fell over on the floor and managed to get myself onto the chair and the guys in the smoking area all started laughing and taking the piss,telling me

"You've been fucked to death"

Took me a few days to recover,but it was a great afternoon with that Brazilian Goddess.
January 02, 2019 09:22
One girl who absolutely had to answer her phone when her over-protective Dad called during a punt. She let him know that she was enjoying her new office job in the big city and all her colleagues were nice. I was balls deep at the time...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2019 09:24 by uncle travelling matt.
January 04, 2019 16:23
I've just come back from a punt with a regular girl from AW, unfortunately I usually have a hour with her but today, she could only give me half an hour - disappointed or what!

Anyway, the punt we well enough, started with a bj and then we did 69, trouble is I had to rush a bit and we got onto penetration of her lovely pussy, she covered me up and we proceeded to missionary but, it was all too rushed and I just couldn't cum
January 04, 2019 17:02
My previous post seems to be missing a lot of the story, basically what happened was, I only had 30 mins with my regular WG so didn't manage to come, I left her and not more than a few hundred yards away a woman offered me a blow job for £20, having not cum in my earlier punt, I wanted to relieve myself somehow! Anyway, long story short, a nice looking 35 -40 year old well dressed latin type lady needed money so she took me into some nearby flats and gave me a fantastic bj on the staircase, she rubbed my cock on her left nipple then carried on a super sloppy bj! I just couldn't believe my luck finding this little strumpet so quickly after my disappointing punt. She gave a really vigorous blow and swallowed the lot - I really hope I can see her again, trouble is, it just seemed to be a sort spur of the moment thing.she took my number - the new year has started well then!
January 04, 2019 18:48
With a bit of luck,she will text you.

No,i was never that keen on half hour punts.If you like 69 or give a girl RO,not much time left in the 30 minutes.You are against the clock to finish in sex.
January 04, 2019 19:05
Aston Driller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With a bit of luck,she will text you.
>
> No,i was never that keen on half hour punts.If you
> like 69 or give a girl RO,not much time left in
> the 30 minutes.You are against the clock to finish
> in sex.

Yes agree, after the oral sex these's very little time to finish, that's why, I think, I couldn't resist the blow job. I still can't believe it happened, that I did it and how & where we did it! It's not the sort of thing I thought I'd ever be doing in my 50's on some public stairs in an East End block of flats!
January 08, 2019 12:31
Forgive me if slighlty off topic - I'm with Aston Driller & Rob1n1984 in that half hour punts just don't do it, but in 1 hour punt need a "connection" or at least some conversation. With Chloe Kisses, an hour will race by as she is such a good conversationalist. While a memorable hour with the now retired AdeleMinxx - non stop sex, with her telling me to shut up as she rode me in cowboy, she said hadn't come all day, and wanted to come. Didn't know whether to feel used or complimented? >grinning smiley<

Alicia Gold will also wish you had eaten your Weetabix! She is a sexual typhoon!

One warning though about public sex - to many CCTV cameras around, some hidden, plus every man and his dog has a cameraphone so be careful that you don't end up on internet or on one of those satellite TV shows!
January 08, 2019 14:13
Yeah, you're right about cctv, I got to thinking about this one. She took me straight to this staircase without looking around or trying to find an ideal spot so, I'd imagine she does this quite a bit and this is probably a regular spot for her. I'd imagine (hope) she's got the cameras sussed, I was certainly not even thinking about that I must say, if I see her again I'll keep my eyes open.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login