Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sarah34e - has anyone seen her?

Posted by Buzzard65 
Sarah34e - has anyone seen her?
October 26, 2020 10:43
Hi,

I'm new to this site but not new to visiting working girls. I haven't seen anyone since Covid19 appeared but for when times improve, I've got my eye on this one - [www.adultwork.com]

The two I saw prior to Covid were Krystal Star and Sexy Sugar Boobs - I've decided I'd like to see someone younger.

Has anyone seen Sarah34e?

Thanks!
Re: Sarah34e - has anyone seen her?
October 26, 2020 12:11
Hi Buzzard

Yes, I've seen Sarah, she used a different username though, think it was Holly something - was around August, she's super easy to talk to and gives great oral, pics don't do her justice, she's very pleasing to look at.

Would recommend for sure, was planning on going back again but covid and life got in the way at the time. I'll for sure be seeing her again once I feel safer to venture back out into the world of punting grinning smiley
October 26, 2020 12:36
Thanks for that, Earl.

I did notice that Sarah's feedback is hidden but she does explain why. That has sort of rattled my confidence to a certain extent regarding going to see her.
March 09, 2021 15:35
She gives a great lip, and the pics do not do her justice, she is so pleased to look at it.
March 13, 2021 15:36
That has sort of rattled my confidence to a certain extent regarding going to see her.
March 18, 2021 15:43
I will definitely see her again as soon as I feel safer to venture back into a grinning world
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login