Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gumtree massage listings advice ?

Posted by StaffsGuy 
Gumtree massage listings advice ?
October 28, 2020 23:33
I’m guessing a lot of these offer extras ? Even when they so “ not a sexual service “ ?

I am very new to all this and looking for my first punt , what is the best way to message the adverts on gumtree etc to find out if they offer anything else ? Is there a code word or something smiling smiley
Re: Gumtree massage listings advice ?
November 28, 2020 16:55
Firstly, welcome!

Depends on the lady if I’m brutally honest. Best bet bud, bring extra cash with you just in case. Sometimes if there is a good connection a girl may feel she can trust you & will then proceed.
You can always try the ‘just want to make sure I bring enough’ text approach hit that’ll either go down them asking you directly what you want or might give you all the extras out the gate.

Out of curiosity, anyone in particular your looking at? I’ve seen a few from Gumtree
November 28, 2020 21:39
I will start by saying I've never looked at Gumtree...

If I was asked, I would suggest to a newbie to look at Adultwork with all its info and feedback (not 100% trustworthy though) and/or parlours if any reasonably near you when you can phone up, ask the receptionist questions, check if shower in the room etc.

I would start with a parlour visit if I were you.
November 30, 2020 09:58
Another site where you need to proceed with caution. There are lots of genuine listings on other sites x
November 30, 2020 13:27
If the ad says This is not a sexual service, that is usually code for "Yes, our Chinese masseuse will tug you off at the end."
November 30, 2020 16:02
Always proceed with caution: I’ve not had any issues personally, but have found their profiles on Vivastreet / Adultwork where they offer more for the same price. My experience you will at the very least get a happy ending, best case you’ll get full sex at the end. If there’s any your looking at let us know, if your looking in MK I can advise.
March 13, 2021 14:51
There are lots of genuine listings on other sites x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login