Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marie/Maria English Rose - Wednesbury/Walsall

Posted by ToucheTurtle 
Marie/Maria English Rose - Wednesbury/Walsall
December 10, 2020 18:24
hi there - I'm kind of new here ... well ... I've returned after many years away.

I used to live in Walsall and was a regular client of an absolutely wonderful woman called Marie or Maria. She ran a parlour with a few girls in Wednesbury for a while and then moved to her own place working on her own, also in Wednesbury.

Does anyone remember her? I would love to know how she is doing and whether she is still working somewhere.

I know she wanted to retire and start her own beauty parlour one day. Maybe she's doing that. She was an absolute delight.

Thanks!
Re: Marie/Maria English Rose - Wednesbury/Walsall
December 10, 2020 21:09
Indication of parlour name and approximate date might help people remember and give an update.
December 11, 2020 11:36
Good call.

Her private apartment where she worked on her own was under one of the archways on Blenheim Drive not far from Ikea.

The parlour she ran before that was a couple of miles away. Trying to remember the name and location. I think it was possibly called "Maria's English Roses" ??? I think it was over Darlaston way somewhere and I remember it was above a taxi office and you had to climb this awfully out in the open set of metal stairs at the back of the place. Industrial yard of some kind with a lot of eyes around. Small 2 bedroom setup upstairs with a waiting room.

She had an amazingly gorgeous juicy fat arse, but small tits. Very pretty. Amazing with her hands. I loved her!
December 11, 2020 11:58
Oh yes - in terms of dates ... This is going back now maybe 10+ years I guess. Something like that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login