Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Soho walk up thread

Posted by crazymann 
Soho walk up thread
May 09, 2021 03:34
The previous Soho walk up thread at ukpunting had some nice info, but unfortunately it's now dead. Let's start a new one here. All new info about WG's, rota's, reviews etc welcome
Re: Soho walk up thread
May 10, 2021 11:41
May not be much going on at the moment until June. Hopefully there are some clients here who can point you in the right direction.
May 16, 2021 12:43
I would think that most will reopen tomorrow, the 17th of May, as we move to Step Three of the lockdown easing.
May 20, 2021 08:19
As predicted most walkups reopened on the 17th. I haven't tried any (yet) but will report back if I do partake. Fill your boots, fellas!
May 31, 2021 20:57
thanks for the info, hopefully it hasn't been hit much
June 02, 2021 07:01
Hi, the walk up in Newport Court Soho is closed with building work. Does anyone know if the Asian lady Mai is working elsewhere?
I’d love to see her again. Thanks
June 03, 2021 09:16
Most walkups now seem to have reopened but not 2 Greens Court. Let us know, fellas, if you do see this one reopen. in its day it was one of the better ones: Sophie, Jessica, YaYa, Dee Dee, Lulu, Angie, Bianca, Poppy and especially Renata.
June 04, 2021 07:25
Poppy was working yesterday (Thursday)
June 04, 2021 08:43
Poppy was at 2 Greens Court?
June 04, 2021 12:27
Yes, top floor flat
June 12, 2021 12:07
I had a walk around Soho yesterday. Many of the walk ups were open but they don’t have the ladies names anymore.
I don’t really like to knock & say no if the lady is not my cup of tea.
There’s a few I’d like to see again. Hopefully we can find out where & when they are working.
July 12, 2021 13:28
Anyone have any more up to date info on the Walk ups?
July 17, 2021 08:08
8 Greek Street has the names of girls working on the bells by the door. Look for those and it will tell you who is working. 34 Romilly Street has the names inside in the corridor near the bottom of the stairs and so you don't have to meet anyone to find out who's there. Names I've heard are currently working at those two are as follows:

8GS = Lily, Kate, Ana and Bianca - Lily is French, slim and in her 60s; Ana and Bianca are Romanian and young. Kate is probably mid 30s and is Polish; a little larger with big tits. Don't know anything about Bianca but Lily, Kate and Ana either reportedly or in my experience give very good service.

34RS = Ruby, Lolita - Both Romanian. Ruby is probably about 30 and gives a very good service. Don't know much about Lolita other tan that she is early 20s, is a little larger and has very large breasts.

Both of these walkups have a good record in relation to staff working there. Note that I'm not sure which days these girls work at those addresses and that there are other girls also working there, but this is what I know.
July 27, 2021 20:14
Anna was working on a Monday a few weeks ago at 52 Greek Street.. she took me to the moon and back.. (I have seen her before at 70A Berwick Street which is now closed)

Went again to see if Scarlett was working on a Friday, and was greeted by Tamara (Indian Italian) and she did surprise me.. will definitely go to see her again..

last saw Scarlett just before lockdown at 52 Greek Street.. and she as always took me to Mars and back.. I read somewhere she may have retired.. (if you are reading this, thank you for all the good times and memories.. I will miss her..
August 18, 2021 05:33
Is she the one with the american accent?
August 30, 2021 10:55
Has anyone tried the Thai walk up on Little Newport Street.
Any recommendations of the best days to go?
September 20, 2021 07:01
are they even open?
September 24, 2021 17:10
Yes, I went last weekend to see Mai. She now works Saturday's & Sunday’s.

Not sure about who’s on the other days
October 04, 2021 20:10
Looks like 18 Newport Court is now gone sadly. I was looking forward to trying it. Does anyone know who works at Peter Street currently? That old site's rota's super out of date

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2021 20:11 by onyxf.
October 05, 2021 16:24
Hey guys, I am new to Soho Walk ups. Got a few questions. Do I just walk in and knock on doors and ask? Or is there some sort of booking system like AW? As maybe she could be busy, etc

How would I know which girl is available and if I am interested in having an appointment?

Also how are the prices for Soho Walk ups? I read on the PuntingWiki that it was <50. Is that true?

Cheers. Just extremely lost since I mostly punt via AW in the past and want to try smtg new smiling bouncing smiley
October 07, 2021 13:00
Anyone know who works at Peter Street, Greek Street and Little Newport Street?
February 22, 2022 11:42
Anyone been lately
Soho still quite?
February 22, 2022 23:24
Tamara at Greek Street works on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Attractive, friendly and smiley Indian girl who always gives a great service. Not a clock watcher, either. Blow job with a condom as is sex (of course). I have seen her twice and will be seeing again in the future fairly soon, I hope.
Ruby at Romilly Street gives a great service, too.
February 28, 2022 22:33
There are fewer walkups in Soho than years ago. I worked there in 1970s (but not in the sex industry!) and there were dozens back then.

I have recently done a survey of the area and my results are on:

[drive.google.com]

Additions and comments welcome.
August 23, 2022 22:36
I saw Anna recently. Claimed she was Italian but I asked her why she had an American ascent
August 30, 2022 11:06
Recently saw an Indian young lady on adultworkzone.co.uk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login