Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Best Phoenix Party Girls

Posted by TheMethodMan 
Re: Best Phoenix Party Girls
June 12, 2022 01:19
Whatever happened to Pam's Parties? I recall back in the day they travelled around and took a hot Brazillian blonde with them she was in her early 20s in 2011ish her English was a bit shit the hottie often let me have a bit more with her plenty of one to ones. I knew her name back then i tried to find where she was on the net about 2015, no luck and gave up.
July 15, 2022 17:42
Anyone got any intel on parties taking place. Phoenix seems a little bland these days as only Liza left worth visiting as Mel (aka Valentina), Jayda, Kasia etc no longer around.Unless they are working elsewhere?
July 18, 2022 03:52
any time Yana sniff with me was always a blast
August 11, 2022 00:49
Robert55 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> any time Yana sniff with me was always a blast

Love a good sniff, Valentina or Mel at TPC was always up for a little line but only discrete. too much sex for her to enjoy she said and sniffing made her cum too much.
September 07, 2022 20:05
Swindermere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do we find them guys. Little help for a
> brother here

I'm amazed no-one bothered to reply. If you ever read this.. The comms work pretty much the same as agencies phone, text or email. The first time best to give 'em a call you'll be sent a text with full instructions and the address it's easy to follow. Because of personal circumstances its been a while since i attended one of their parties. I'm assuming everything as it was just a different location, on arrival atmosphere is friendly and chilled out pay £160 donation get changed put your clothes in a sort of pvc wallet bag one of the girls will lock it away, very safe. Drinks and snacks available on a table just help yourself, and lots of fucking. 2 guys to 1 lady. Best party venue around imo.

[thephoenixclub.london]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2022 20:14 by Taff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login