Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ego Massage MK

Posted by big_mike 
Ego Massage MK
November 03, 2021 05:34
So the prices are going up at Ego nearly 50% for the hour!!!! This seems way too high as you can get FS next door for only £10 more and do what you want, within reason.

Now a few years back with girls long gone so it’s ok to talk about it now; you could get some sly extras. Girls like Rachael, Poppy, Valentina, Charlize, Petra would all allow the pushing of the boundaries for some extra cash or if you were a regular elsewhere. Now there was never any FS, we know it happened but I never experienced it, but, depending on the girl, you could finger them, get a BJ for a extra 20 etc. Valentina would do a great 69 where kissing the cock was apparently allowed as she sat on my face and let me lick her until I cum as she sucked my cock . Charlize would allow a lot of fingering and would do amazing pussy slides up and down your cock and blow and lick the tip. Poppy would do fingering and pussy slides, not too much fingering but she always gave me a handful of oil as soon as I turned over. The other girls would all allow various other things depending on your regularity and trust as the pimp owner would send his mates to check by booking the girls. Of course we all know he fucked most if not all the girls at sone point, but that’s another story for another time.

So these extras always enhanced the experience and I just feel now that the rigid behaviour and increased prices have ruined what was a great establishment.
Re: Ego Massage MK
November 03, 2021 11:06
I posted on another forum about the price rises and exactly your point Mike about what is available next door for an additional £10!

For me, I will not pay the increased rates at Ego unless there is an increased range of services on offer like MKE and the other HoD outlets.

It will be interesting to see how busy they are from next week, I tried to get an appointment on Sunday and only one late slot was available when I called early afternoon.
November 05, 2021 18:46
Two or three years back Charlie teased and edged my cock for about 30 minutes straight before milking me dry in the longest, most intense orgasm I've ever had - had several good experiences in the years before (but nothing even close to Charlie's performance). I'd pay £120 for another Charlie, but since I could get that at HoD or Annabellas in an actual tie and tease scenario for just a tenner more Ego doesn't sound good value any more. Shame.

Still trying to find the right girl to do that tie and tease...
November 11, 2021 12:22
Stevesthename Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Two or three years back Charlie teased and edged
> my cock for about 30 minutes straight before
> milking me dry in the longest, most intense orgasm
> I've ever had - had several good experiences in
> the years before (but nothing even close to
> Charlie's performance). I'd pay £120 for another
> Charlie, but since I could get that at HoD or
> Annabellas in an actual tie and tease scenario for
> just a tenner more Ego doesn't sound good value
> any more. Shame.
>
> Still trying to find the right girl to do that tie
> and tease...

The good old times are long gone. I cant imagine anyone paying 120 for a HJ and a bit of teasing. When I found out Valentina worked at HoD and other places I rarely went back to Ego unless it was to sample a new girl, which rarely delivered. So if it was the same setup I would not bother trying to push my luck with Valentina trying to get to fuck her at Ego when I can do that for a tenner more and no aggravation. Although as has been said in the past, the thrill of Valentina giving a sneaky BJ and a 69 and a good fingering both ways is always a blast when the rules say no.
December 06, 2021 00:47
Well the Ego Massage machine never ceases to amaze one and all. Prices go up ridiculously high, then they drop them weeks later, then they put them back up again. What a joke and what a price rise. Definitely won’t be going bank unless they persuade decent SPs to return like Rachael, Valentina, Poppy etc. current crop of new girls are crap, Jayda and Jess are the exceptions but to be honest they are both getting tired of giving a good service. So why pay 5 or 10 less than anywhere else. Just a joke of a place and the HoD empire is in tatters as it’s doing shit like this, showing old girls as if they are new… they think we are stupid.

Bring back the old girls or introduce something that justifies the price rise. A ton for Valentina to do her thing isn’t bad, a ton for Rachael to use her magnificent tits all over you with plenty of rule bending isn’t bad… but a ton ten for a mechanical service is not acceptable.
December 08, 2021 00:44
Was you ever fortunate enough to have the full service off the gorgeous Rachael big Mike ?!!!
December 27, 2021 14:50
Anyone know what the price is for a 4 hand one hour massage nowadays? My experience over the years was that the 4 hand price seemed to very day to day. Sometimes I paid £170 and other times it was 160 or even 140. Just want to see if anyone has had a 4 hand massage with the new price regime.
December 30, 2021 23:13
Kranks Wrote:
> Was you ever fortunate enough to have the full
> service off the gorgeous Rachael big Mike ?!!!

Yes I was, she was around for a good few years giving FS in London. Top girl great kisser and doggy whilst playing with her pendulum tits was amazing. Great BJ skills too.
December 31, 2021 17:41
Can you share your filthiest fs encounter with Rachael please big Mike ?
January 01, 2022 03:45
Kranks Wrote:
> Can you share your filthiest fs encounter with
> Rachael please big Mike ?

Now it’s a good few years ago and for some reason reviews of Rachael’s FS were taken down on this and other sites. But here goes from memory.

It was a good GFE starting with DFK and plenty of tongue action which always gets me hard. OWO was sublime, plenty of ball licking and sucking too which I always enjoy. She didn’t do DT but payed good attention to the head and I definitely remember she did a good no hands BJ as she was the first girl to do that to me. The only positions I remember were proper cowgirl feet on the bed stuff as I remember the first time I nearly blew my load too early as she was very tight and I finished with doggy, playing with her tits as I banged her hard from behind. I did a fair job of stopping before I shot my load to pull out, whip the rubber off and spray into her mouth, which she spat out into a tissue. I do remember after I came laying her on her back then licking her to orgasm with three fingers deep inside her. One of the few girls to let me do that, Valentina would let me lick her to orgasm after I’d cum as would Charlize. All three would delight in showing me how to do it and they were all different. Rachael needed fingers and tongues and it needed to be hard on her clit with once a small toy to help her cum but when she did she would go really quiet and her whole body would stiffen and tense up. We did this once and she was so still so horny she sat on my face until she came again. Wild timescales indeed.Valentina needed it slow and steady, no fingers and she would shake uncontrollably whilst grabbing my hair, no doubt when she came as she was sit up whilst orgasming, liked a vibrator too and would use it to make herself cum when fucking so she could carry on being shafted for longer or would cum then fuck. Charlize would like a finger gently rubbing her ass and going a little way in as I licked her clit. She enjoyed having it sucked and nibbled and if you sucked it hard she would cum almost straight away, loud too and lots of fanny juice everywhere.
October 15, 2023 11:00
Big Mike, I never managed to get much in the way of extras off Poppy back in the day, odd kisses, pussy slides now and again.

What was your most awesome experience with her? Would love to hear how far she'd go if revved up. She did get a bit wet sometimes with me but never let me finger her. Always teased going down on her but that never got past her either.

Heard she's working down in Watford from one of your other posts, have you (or anyone else) been to see her, couldn't find any reviews on her. Pictures look a bit different on the AW page I found. Have tried booking a few times but her phones never on.

Wondered if she might be a bit more adventurous now she's solo. Maybe try again see how far she'd go. Miss seeing her amazing tits, still says no fingering or oral, but looking through a few posts she's done a few extra bits previously. I saw you said she kissed your on your cock, how far up did she get? Tip or just shaft? Blowy would be the dream, she got close down there a few times, blowing on mine, but that was about it.
October 19, 2023 23:49
How long do you have.

Poppy was amazing, but the usual EU coldness at times. You needed to invest quality time to get to the good stuff. Great kisser, tit wanks that were good enough on their own. She always did a good reach under, which i loved getting nice and hard. on the flip it was always a case of trying to last as long as I could. Pussy slides were always freaky but you had to get her wet before and then she would slide away and you could feel her clit rubbing on the end. Now i will not go so far as to say FS but whats the definition? But OWO to keep things interesting and a bit of RO when the pussy was inches above your face never went amiss. The ending was an explosion of leg shaking cum usually over those amazing tits, but occasionally over a well shaved pussy or a chin that was, v close. Good times, but I know that she is strictly tantric teasing these days.

Old crew from EGO hard to beat. Poppy, Rachael, Valentina, all quality girls. Valentina being my favourite, but Poppy was a star.

Lennymk Wrote:
> Big Mike, I never managed to get much in the way
> of extras off Poppy back in the day, odd kisses,
> pussy slides now and again.
>
> What was your most awesome experience with her?
> Would love to hear how far she'd go if revved up.
> She did get a bit wet sometimes with me but never
> let me finger her. Always teased going down on her
> but that never got past her either.
>
> Heard she's working down in Watford from one of
> your other posts, have you (or anyone else) been
> to see her, couldn't find any reviews on her.
> Pictures look a bit different on the AW page I
> found. Have tried booking a few times but her
> phones never on.
>
> Wondered if she might be a bit more adventurous
> now she's solo. Maybe try again see how far she'd
> go. Miss seeing her amazing tits, still says no
> fingering or oral, but looking through a few posts
> she's done a few extra bits previously. I saw you
> said she kissed your on your cock, how far up did
> she get? Tip or just shaft? Blowy would be the
> dream, she got close down there a few times,
> blowing on mine, but that was about it.
October 20, 2023 07:15
Full on cock sucking then? Jeez she had great lips, would love to have them on my shaft. How much did she charge?

Always loved getting her going, bit of a chat, rub her pussy a bit, then see how far she'd go. Got pretty filthy at times. She always insisted she didn't do stuff, right up until she did lol.
October 20, 2023 07:17
Also is it definitely her down in Watford? Her picture looks a bit different now.
October 24, 2023 23:49
What did you get from Poppy, anyone else? Always interested in what others got up to s it was such a no no even thinking it in case the girls got in trouble and we all lost out. No they are gone, no harm no foul.

charging depending on what. BJ and cim was 40 if msmc. Extra extra and you needed to be prepped and spent significant folding already. But worth it.

Lennymk Wrote:
> Full on cock sucking then? Jeez she had great
> lips, would love to have them on my shaft. How
> much did she charge?
>
> Always loved getting her going, bit of a chat, rub
> her pussy a bit, then see how far she'd go. Got
> pretty filthy at times. She always insisted she
> didn't do stuff, right up until she did lol.
January 28, 2024 11:51
Just spied a new girl on the rota at Ego. Liv, 19 year old with big titties. Will try and pop down this Tuesday to welcome her to MK!

[ego-massage.com]
March 31, 2024 22:59
Who is good in current girls at ego massage.
April 08, 2024 14:08
Eve .... full stop
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login