Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

London

Posted by Plumbernet 
London
July 22, 2022 12:56
Many years ago I visited a pub ( I think is was called the Scotsman) not far from Kings Cross Station.
There were strippers every 15mins and they wandered round with a glass collecting donations. A private dance with the right girl cost an extra £20 if you wanted to get your fingers or tongue in her pussy, I did hear one customer claim he'd had a BJ for £40 but I never got any luck with the dancers I asked.
Is it still there?
I'm working down in London next week and would like to know if there are any similar venues still about.
Is it safe around SOHO to go upstairs to see the Models?
Are the still any street girls anywhere, Commercial Street was always busy, but I'm talking 1980s era.
Any advice anyone?

Cheers
Paul
Re: London
July 23, 2022 00:41
Pubs like that are still around. Try Browns (closed Sundays) and Horns (Open Thurs, Fri, Sat) near Old St. Still a quid in the jar and private dance from £20. Drinks pub prices or very expensive Champaign if you are a high roller.

Just down the road, towards Shoreditch High Street station is Rainbow Sports Bar (Closed Sunday & Monday, closed for summer 31st of July until 16th of August). I don't rate it but some do so maybe worth a look.

I believe Sunset Strip in Soho is still open. I haven't been back there since Covid, but it used to be very good.

Have fun and do report back!
Re: London
August 18, 2022 13:20
How did you get on in London? We're all keen to know.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login