Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What the f*** is BBFSCIP?

Posted by Nesslad 
What the f*** is BBFSCIP?
May 13, 2023 04:03
There's been a flood of acronyms on here of late, some pretty obscure and almost difficult to keep up with. Now we have a post with one that tops the lot, involving a club that offers expensive BBFSCIP. As in BBFSCIP. What the fuck's that? I've briefly strained my brain as a challenge to see if I could work it out letter by letter, but got virtually nowhere. The best I could possibly come up with is Big Breasted Female Sucks Cock Involving Pissing, but I'm pretty certain it ain't that. When the acronym thing goes over the score I reckon many don't know what the fuck a poster is talking about.
Re: What the f*** is BBFSCIP?
May 13, 2023 07:20
Bare Back Full Service Cum In Pussy.
May 13, 2023 12:13
Got it Caveman. Well now I know. Each to his own, but for one reason and another I wouldn't fancy that. The main one being I might catch something (only happened once before when I was young and naive, Thailand 1984, a very unpleasant experience, lesson permanently learned) I might catch something and my cock would fall off. No BBFSCIP for me.
May 13, 2023 16:27
Nesslad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Got it Caveman. Well now I know. Each to his own,
> but for one reason and another I wouldn't fancy
> that. The main one being I might catch something
> (only happened once before when I was young and
> naive, Thailand 1984, a very unpleasant
> experience, lesson permanently learned) I might
> catch something and my cock would fall off. No
> BBFSCIP for me.

Just googled it - ( other search engines are also available)
May 13, 2023 17:18
Glad you got your answer, but "Big Breasted Female Sucks Cock Involving Pissing" is classic!
May 13, 2023 17:23
These over stretched dumb abbreviations are commonly used by americans. I read about them sometime back on a american punting site. Prostitution is illegal in the USA except Nevada. The american punters travel to the UK, Germany, Holland and Asia.
May 13, 2023 17:43
Reid Wrote:
> These over stretched dumb abbreviations are
> commonly used by americans. I read about them
> sometime back on a american punting site.
> Prostitution is illegal in the USA except Nevada.
> The american punters travel to the UK, Germany,
> Holland and Asia.

Brothels are illegal here as well as advertising sexual services - but no one really gives a fuck.
Be the same in the good old Us of A
May 13, 2023 17:52
No quite the same in America. I once spoke to an american on this he will not risk this in the USA they have very strict laws. He would not want to be named and shamed resulting in him losing his job. He said the FBI are always busting brothels and strip joints.
May 13, 2023 18:55
In the US it is illegal to buy sex

In the England it is not

In Ireland it is illegal

#noobs

[www.puntingwiki.com]

eye rolling smiley
May 13, 2023 19:04
ModelfuckerRedux Wrote:
> In the US it is illegal to buy sex
>
> In the England it is not
>
> In Ireland it is illegal
>
> #noobs
>
> [www.puntingwiki.com]
>
> eye rolling smiley

The 2024 Edition will have

MF = ModelFucker- uberpunter
May 13, 2023 19:05
MF the MFF aficionado who's been know to MFFF

smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2023 19:06 by ModelfuckerRedux.
May 13, 2023 22:44
Meanwhile, BBFSCIP reminded me as I said of the one time I got sexually afflicted, Pattaya in 1984. Then a year later along came the Aids Terror. It turned out to be bollocks, but for about three years the crazed media and government spread the message that everyone who'd had unprotected sex in the previous year or two was more than likely to die. They really fucking did. I never went and got tested, too scared, but my dose in Thailand gave me many a sleepless night. The Aids Terror. That was a hellish time. And it went on for about three years until it emerged through stats that the chances of catching it through one hetro encounter even with someone infected was extremely low. And it turned that so few were infected, unlike gays, that the risk was almost non existent. But for three years things were really fucked up with sex and risk. It made covid look like a summer cold.
May 14, 2023 15:50
Reid Wrote:
> These over stretched dumb abbreviations are
> commonly used by americans. I read about them
> sometime back on a american punting site.
> Prostitution is illegal in the USA except Nevada.
> The american punters travel to the UK, Germany,
> Holland and Asia.

This is accurate; we Yanks have a profusion of coded abbreviations that shift meaning from time to time so advertising can slip through.

The first time I set foot in a German FKK club (years before visiting London) I thought I had died and gone to heaven. And that was the relatively small Mainhatten. 3 rooms later I was fuck-drunk. When I hit Sharks the next day, I was done punting in the USA. Risk/reward is high outside of NYC/LA; eiasier to book a week in Frankfurt. Nowadays I do that plus trips to London, you guys have it so good.

Still wish I had enough spanish to warrant visiting Brazil.
May 14, 2023 16:51
ModelfuckerRedux Wrote:
> In the US it is illegal to buy sex
>
> In the England it is not
>
> In Ireland it is illegal
>
> #noobs
>
> [www.puntingwiki.com]
>
> eye rolling smiley

and do these bans stop prostitution?
May 14, 2023 18:24
Ireland scene looks awful

American scene also looks lame

Also as I've said before if it was made illegal to buy it I wouldn't do it

But that's easy for me to say now as I've filled my boots

Punting before was a way of life for me

Now it's just the icing on the cake

I find it's interesting that it's illegal in Thailand...
May 14, 2023 18:35
Oh, and here is another irrelevant complaint: will people please stop calling unpronounceable groups of letters 'acronyms'. They are initialisms.
May 14, 2023 18:51
May 14, 2023 23:05
But that is an American source ... and Americans cannot even spell English words correctly.
May 15, 2023 07:28
I thought it was legal in some rural counties within the state of Nevada??

When I was young (22 and still a virgin) I was in Las Vagas and walked the strip at 6am in the morning, due to using greyhound buses for both travel and an overnight's sleep. I only had a limited budget but two street walkers (they were walking chatting but clearly looking for business) caught my eye, one I can still recall Black lady perhaps in aher 40 a fuller figure but so sexy, I did contemplate booking a Hotel – how do you do that at 6am and going with her, but was far to nervous.

What would have happened?

Police involvement was not on my radar.

Being ribbed off was a real risk

or

Would it have been a horribly embarrassing experience
or

In incredible experience.

A black lady remains on the bucket list
May 15, 2023 17:21
There's a few quirks in Yankland

Ask Lamar Odom or whatever his name was

Bunny Ranch blah blah

As I've said many times

London is the best city for most things!
May 15, 2023 17:28
I mean in the scenario u describe

You can't possibly think that was legal?

It's not even legal here

All prostitiution is illegal in Vegas

Yes I know it goes on!

Certain counties in Nevada have it legalised

But not Sin City!

The sweet sweet ironing of it all!
May 15, 2023 21:17
Regarding black ladies

Of the current rota at HOD Millie was v good

She used to take a good CIM possibly not now

She had a modelesque body and by current reviews still has

Also she's pretty

So might be worth putting on your radar
May 16, 2023 00:36
I was in Rio a few years ago Lamboy, and it was OK but not great. It sounds exotic, but it is of course just a big sprawling city, nothing special about it. There are, or at least were, many clubs where women were available, but I had to go looking. There is no obvious sex scene or red light area to head for. And the worst part, for me at any rate, was the famous Copacabana and Ipanema. That IS like it's portrayed, beaches packed with gorgeous bronzed young women wearing next to nothing. Strolling around, playing netball or just lying on the beach. When you see it for a few minutes it's a sight to feast your eyes on, maybe unique in the world. But then it all too quickly becomes apparent that you are a pale skinned stranger out of place. You realise that this is a million miles from being any kind of pick up area, none of them are selling sex and none of them are interested in any male who's not as young and handsome as they are young and stunning. And there are plenty young Brazilian Romeos parading around for them to choose from. So hundreds if not thousands of beautiful women wearing tiny thongs and micro bikinis, but it's totally a case of you can look but not, never touch. And that very quickly becomes very frustrating. I endured it for about an hour before I headed off for a beer or three to drown my sorrows.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login