Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Adultwork Credit

Posted by RumSailor 
Adultwork Credit
June 01, 2023 17:07
Has anyone here bought Adultwork credit. Wondering what it will show up as on my bank statement. Don't want my bank manager knowing ????
Re: Adultwork Credit
June 01, 2023 17:23
I buy them now and then for the reverse bid fee.
Shows on my statement as Awork.co.uk
June 01, 2023 18:08
Better to use Neosurf vouchers. They used to accept paysafe vouchers, but now changed to Neosurf. Best way to remain anonymous.
June 02, 2023 07:21
Shame they don't accept PayPal, I will look into neosurf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2023 07:22 by RumSailor.
June 02, 2023 08:08
RumSailor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shame they don't accept PayPal, I will look into
> neosurf

I suspect it's the other way around, PayPal have strict rules about payment for adult services.
June 02, 2023 08:28
Neosurf is quite simple. You buy it at the counter in any supermarket (Tesco, Co Op, Sainsbury). You can use cash or card there. They give you a code to use on the aw site, same as a gift card.
June 14, 2023 11:14
I would recoomend saecams.com

Will not show up as anything dodgy and 100s of girls online
June 14, 2023 23:51
I think you're getting over complicated or confusing advice here Sailor. Neosurf, PayPal, Saecams (the last one seems to be birds charging for online sex crap, well I think it's crap anyway, £1 a minute or whatever for showing their tits and twat, what a waste of money, and not what you're looking for). As Caveman says, it shows up on your statement as Awork.co.uk, and that could be anything. Your bank is not going to know who that money went to, as if they'd give a fuck anyway. Don't confuse yourself over the very simple act of buying Adultwork credits.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login