Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When it feels off,cancelling future meets..

Posted by A.Norton 
When it feels off,cancelling future meets..
December 30, 2023 19:09
I have been wanting to see a London independent lady for a few months after seeing her profile on Cherry Girls...She is Latvian,in her early thirties and looks stunning even though her eyes are blurred out in all pics including her website but all services are covered including Tantric/Sensual massage so a big tick.

But as i recently saw another lady on my hit list which wasn't quite as good a meet as i had hoped i am feeling a bit jaded and while the lady in question was everything i had expected it was me who didn't feel it..
I have been out of the game for sometime and i was expecting a better time so is it time to hang up my punting hat or push through..

Back to the point and i have just contacted the Latvian lady to cancel as something feels off which is a huge relief..
I do have a few more planned for later in January but i am thinking of cancelling these too till my mojo is back..

Thanks for reading...
Re: When it feels off,cancelling future meets..
January 01, 2024 18:19
Well what a cracking NYE that was,managed to meet up with a ex of mine who like myself is single again and things just clicked.

So spent a few hours clearing my diary of future SP meets and planning some dates with the ex..

Turns out some 45 yr olds really enjoy sex,lucky me..

Whatever you are up to this year,enjoy.....bye for now winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2024 18:20 by A.Norton.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login