Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oral STI risks

Posted by Addictpaul 
Oral STI risks
November 24, 2021 18:13
Hi All. Could someone tell me please if you would say it is low or high risk of catching an STI with oral? From what I can gather, HIV risk is quite low. But it's difficult to conclude anything when you search as they seem to sit on the fence.

When I say oral, I am referring to risks of me catching something if my penis is in a girls mouth. Thanks.
Re: Oral STI risks
November 24, 2021 18:49
Surely this is best asked to qualified GUM, sexual health staff at a GUM service?
March 27, 2022 20:52
I have taken part in 37 bukkake/gangbangs, with uncovered BJs at every event. The only ill effect that I have ever suffered was a urinary tract infection.
March 29, 2022 09:54
Jump out of an aircraft or off a tall building without a parachute and you will probably be killed. Some survive but that doesn’t prove it is safe.

Unless you are both virgins, there is a risk from the previous partner.

Being single the trip to the STI clinic or an online test are inconvenient but part of life.

My biggest worry is dating, not that it happens often and it is unpredictable. Women close to my age 61 are past the change and BB is usually offered, it seem churlish to use a condom and it is so much nicer without. I would feel horribly guilty if I infected one and it would probably spoil a developing relationship, the risks to me, seem inconsequential.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login