Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

STI on the increase

Posted by Oundlegent 
STI on the increase
June 08, 2023 08:19
Re: STI on the increase
June 13, 2023 21:53
Yeah, I suppose it is. The carefree days of getting owo from the girls in MK and Northampton may have to be put on hold for a while. Though it is incredibly hard in the heat of the moment to ask a girl for ow instead of an uncovered blowjob
June 14, 2023 09:05
Chairman_Mao Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, I suppose it is. The carefree days of
> getting owo from the girls in MK and Northampton
> may have to be put on hold for a while. Though it
> is incredibly hard in the heat of the moment to
> ask a girl for ow instead of an uncovered blowjob

Totally agree. owo/cim and swallow are one of life's great pleasures. In our teens when we were virgins that was perhaps all we got of g/fs hence the fond memories!

I just wish in later life the ladies in our life offered it.
June 17, 2023 16:56
and thousands were still punting during Covid, when it was illegal and dangerous, mmmmm, interesting.
July 24, 2023 03:19
Im amazed at the number of girls offering bareback services now because of the protection the drug called prep offers, unprotected sex feels much better to me personally but taking a risk in casual encounters seems like Russian roulette
August 03, 2023 15:26
It has certainly spoiled my fun. One-on-one meets bored me and I became obsessed with gang-bangs. I was up to 40, and looking forward to 41, when the organizers changed the rules. No more OWO unless equipped with a recent clear STI test result. Some of the clubs now even mandate dressing-gowns and flip-flops whereas, before, the only required accessory was a locker-key. But that is probably an unrelated issue. Such test results are meaningless anyway; one might pick something up an hour after getting the result ... and two hours before the orgy. Some of the events are still billed as 'bukkake/gang-bang'. How does the bukkake part work if nobody turns up with a certificate?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login