Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ego Massage MK Recording Punts & Security Concerns

Posted by big_mike 
Ego Massage MK Recording Punts & Security Concerns
September 06, 2020 00:33
One of the girls working at Ego Massage in Fenny Stratford Milton Keynes posted on Twitter that every room was now under surveillance. This set a lot of alarm bells off as it hinted that they were Video recording what was going on in each room. The tweet said they would protect their reputation at all costs and anyone found pushing the boundaries (no extras including fingers inside or oral etc) would be banned and the girl fired. So from this I guess someone is watching what goes on in the room. For me that is a non starter, I’m not being watched and possibly recorded by anyone as the implications are huge so for me Ego massage is now totally off limits.shame as I’ve been going for 4 years now.
Re: Ego Massage MK Recording Punts & Security Concerns
September 06, 2020 11:44
big_mike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the girls working at Ego Massage in Fenny
> Stratford Milton Keynes posted on Twitter that
> every room was now under surveillance. This set a
> lot of alarm bells off as it hinted that they were
> Video recording what was going on in each room.
> The tweet said they would protect their reputation
> at all costs and anyone found pushing the
> boundaries (no extras including fingers inside or
> oral etc) would be banned and the girl fired. So
> from this I guess someone is watching what goes on
> in the room. For me that is a non starter, I’m not
> being watched and possibly recorded by anyone as
> the implications are huge so for me Ego massage is
> now totally off limits.shame as I’ve been going
> for 4 years now.

That's interesting as there was a PN Review of Chloe saying that she offered a blow job for extra that has now disappeared and Chloe has similarly disappeared off the Ego schedule.
September 07, 2020 01:05
Got a link to the Twitter post?
There's been video outside for years but I'm not so sure it can be done inside.
Someone made the same claim years ago about the Divines other palours, they replied saying it would be impossible as they'd need to pretty much monitor 1:1 so didn't have the time nor the money/people to do it.
September 07, 2020 17:45
CaptainClit Wrote:
> Got a link to the Twitter post?
> There's been video outside for years but I'm not
> so sure it can be done inside.
> Someone made the same claim years ago about the
> Divines other palours, they replied saying it
> would be impossible as they'd need to pretty much
> monitor 1:1 so didn't have the time nor the
> money/people to do it.

I think you are right but I heard from ex girls that they were recording conversations, particularly the Brazilians and then getting it translated to check who was saying what and you whom. Seems dodgy to me whatever way it goes and I’ve always enjoyed the anonymity. By the way the Brazilians were always my favourite and never pushed the boundaries. I know one that left because of the pushing by punters all the time, she got fed up with it.
September 08, 2020 13:05
I've read on another forum that there are NO cameras in the rooms at Ego and people have assumed that "extra security measures" equates to cameras in the rooms.

The other HoD/Annabellas premises in MK all have internal CCTV in the hallways, but nothing in the rooms.
September 10, 2020 01:07
seems odd. ok, they want to protect their girls, whichi is understandable but there's waaaay too much scope for abuse. how will they store the footage? and for how long? sounds extreme but they should probably get punters to sign a form saying how long and when the records are stored.
September 16, 2020 18:26
I didn't know about cameras being up outside the milton keynes places either inside or outside.
Think I'll be staying well away from now
October 26, 2020 10:16
From a long time, I've noticed that any Ego girls who provided​ owo to me don't last for long, as I suppose they quickly get rumbled and disappear, even before I suppose cameras were there. But now I suppose the presence of cameras will stop any naughty owo girls before their lips can get anywhere near your cock.

I personally don't have any issue with the cameras being there. It helps keep the girls safe and I really don't think the business will keep footage of normal, well behaved guys, just those who cause problems.
November 09, 2020 12:41
In all the years I've been going never been offered OWO. Who used to offer that. I tried with Valentina once but didnt get anywhere and Poppy was a no go as well.
November 10, 2020 09:45
big_mike Wrote:
> In all the years I've been going never been
> offered OWO. Who used to offer that. I tried with
> Valentina once but didnt get anywhere and Poppy
> was a no go as well.

I too have been a regular at Ego for many years and have never been offered owo or anything else not on the services list and wouldn't dream of asking.
November 14, 2020 16:49
Agreed, never had any extras off anyone. Most I had was :

1. A long kiss off Valentina
2. A grumpy tit wank from Jess who moaned at me for moving
3. A reverse massage with Poppy which I loved
4. Thought I was going to get a BJ from Valentina once but I think she bottled it
5. An almost silent massage off Kim
6. An "I talk the whole time about my boyfriend and baby" massage off Poppy
7. The best reach under from Zeena
8. A slipped finger inside Valentina
9. An almost full intercourse by mistake with Poppy when she straddled me and almost sat on it
10. A great massage off Jamie spoilt only by the bloke next door screaming so loudly it was disconcerting and made us laugh.

So no, no extras as far as I am concerned. Shame some of teh ladies are no longer there.
November 21, 2020 15:10
I had an amazing times with Valentina over the years, Top punt and nothing off limits except full on anal. Ego was always a blast but there’s nothing to beat a full on sesh at HoD. She was as fit as they come and CIM and swallow was always the best ending. Kissing was always full on and she would suck my lips and tongue like she was really into it. A proper GFE if ever there was one. Was also good at the full on PSE, dirty as fuck and never afraid to take a face full of cum. Never used wipes on me or asked me to shower first, straight down to business. Cant find her anywhere now but my best punt without a doubt.
November 28, 2020 16:51
So I’ve been semi regular at Ego’s & never have offered nor prompted for OWO. Would be interested to see if the review is on the way back machine. So the most I’ve had:

Full on fingering & clit play allowed by Rosie (she perched her leg up on the massage table whilst standing so it woulda been pretty obvious IF there’s cameras in the room, she’s still working there)
Sensual slow kissing & tit wank from Zeena

Honestly if you are looking for extras every time your best bets are Asian massage parlours or independents.IF any of the woman went independent I’d probably just go direct to them.
November 28, 2020 21:43
Am I missing something here (probably):

There are posts here with opening comments saying never had extras and then list what appear to me, from the way they are referred, as extras - or are they not counted as extras unless they cost extra?

Not criticising, just asking.
November 29, 2020 12:03
charlieton Wrote:
> Am I missing something here (probably):
>
> There are posts here with opening comments saying
> never had extras and then list what appear to me,
> from the way they are referred, as extras - or are
> they not counted as extras unless they cost
> extra?
>
> Not criticising, just asking.

Think it’s more when it goes into full service or personal services. I count fingering as one. From what I gather some of the ladies will probably do OWO but not full blown sex as thatd be soo obvious, regardless of extras. Maybe it’s how many times we’ve seen them? Rosie done what on the first visit, whilst Zeena took a few visits to allow fingering freely
November 29, 2020 18:26
I agree I’ve seen a number of the girls there and it totally depended on how often you saw them. Valentina was pretty much allowing everything from the first visit, DFK and fingering but no OWO, things got better the more I saw her, the reverse massage was always fun and she would let me finger her ass and pussy as she played with my dick blowing on it and pretending to lick the end. But never anything more than that and she would always make it clear if you wanted more visit her at HoD or Annabellas. Poppy I never got anything except strictly within the rules and I saw her a lot. Zeena would let you finger her but only after seeing her a few times and she caught me by surprise once by sticking her finger in my ass without any warning lol. Jamie was always within the rules, Jess you would have to warm up a lot just to get any eye contact. Alex was good fun and I pushed my luck once but she gently said no but hinted maybe next time, good saleswoman. So long story short I think it depends on how they feel at the time.
November 29, 2020 19:23
I will say Thomas based on what we’ve both said I honestly feel from what Rosie was like she’d probably offer extra & be the next to boot. Zeena done that also to me once as well as nibbling the ear lobe too whilst she was oiled up resting on me with a reach around. They are back open Wednesday so might take a morning visit.
November 29, 2020 20:26
I never had teh pleasure of Rosie, not because of anything untoward, just never had the timing right, As for Zeena, she is the best at the reach under, which I always found amazing and one of the best parts as she breathed in my ear. I have to say I was always a fan of Valentina as she would do things to me that always made me cum so hard. I know she would get pissed at the guys who would push from that start saying how they wanted a blow job and other things so my philosophy was to always treat them nicely and see what happens.
November 29, 2020 20:32
I love to give a good fingering as it enhances it for me. As I’ve said, I found some of the girls would and wouldn’t. Having seen Valentina at Phoenix Parties it was always on the cards that she would do extras at Ego for the right person. 2 hours and afternoon sessions were always fun with her as she would pretty much let you do anything if you warmed her up and she knew you weren’t one of Karls spies. Poppy was also always good fun on a 2 hours session as well as you could get her really warmed up and those amazing boobs wounds be everywhere I have never punted with Jayda for my sins but I know she used to do FS elsewhere as did Jess who I always struggled with.
November 29, 2020 20:55
Rosie is quite good but very flirtatious. She’s definitely cute & got a good bod but even when I was with her I honestly thought she’d probably be very willing to just do more no payment asked or prompted. Might have to see her again.
Zeena however is in a different league! That’s exactly it though bud, treat others how you want to be treated. I’ve always done that & it honestly does help.
November 29, 2020 21:23
Rosie does look fit, I will try her soon. Have you tried anyone else there? I know the routine there and it would be good to get some variety of technique at times. The reverse massage was always good and I think Valentina and Poppy always enjoyed it. I remember climbing on the table with Valentina face down and if I was wearing a condom I think she would her definitely let me fuck her as she always pushed her hips up into my groin. Great memories. I did try that with Rachael once and she was more than accommodating (how could I forget Rachael) she was fit as fuck and dirty as they come.
November 29, 2020 21:41
Rosie does have a little stomach which doesn’t show in the pictures. Her technique was soft & sensual but in the hour session I believe within like 20 minutes she was teasing extremely, even asked me to turn other so her oiled up boobs were sliding on my chest with my cock rubbing her thighs (she’s quite petite). Those are the only two I’ve tried, call me odd but I tend to like getting to know the girl, that way whatever is done just feels soo much better. Super jealous of you though.
One thing I forgot about Zeena is during a longer session I did reverse massage her too & fingered her til she orgasmed. She did shudder a little & very quietly moaned (which was covered by us kissing, she has the most sensual kiss) given if that was in a different environment more would of happened undoubtedly. Will say if you kiss her don’t put your mask on until you leave the premise. I left the premise & put my mask on, within minutes the makeup worn off onto the mask ???? Might have to try that teasing that you’ve done.
November 29, 2020 22:26
Definitely try it. The first time I was with Poppy she sat with my cock between her legs rubbing it against her pussy, it was amazing and took a long time for me to try anyone else as she was so good. Great shame she has left, as has Valentina and Rachael. I would say Valentina was my all time fave as I saw her at HoD a few times and except for Anal sex everything else was on offer. You could finger her arse and she would moan a lot, I had her cumming and cumming one session where I was in no doubt she came as she was unable to speak and her whole body shook for ages, was one of the best sessions I’ve ever had as she rode me in every possible position and finished with CIM and swallow. Was an amazing 2 hours.
November 29, 2020 22:29
ThomasT Wrote:
> Definitely try it. The first time I was with Poppy
> she sat with my cock between her legs rubbing it
> against her pussy, it was amazing and took a long
> time for me to try anyone else as she was so good.
> Great shame she has left, as has Valentina and
> Rachael. I would say Valentina was my all time
> fave as I saw her at HoD a few times and except
> for Anal sex everything else was on offer. You
> could finger her arse and she would moan a lot, I
> had her cumming and cumming one session where I
> was in no doubt she came as she was unable to
> speak and her whole body shook for ages, was one
> of the best sessions I’ve ever had as she rode me
> in every possible position and finished with CIM
> and swallow. Was an amazing 2 hours.

That sounds soo fucking hot mate! Only wish if some of the girls went independent that this would definitely be the case.
November 29, 2020 22:43
I agree, not sure if any of them are independent. I should go looking but they have a habit of changing names. Valentina was also Livvy at Ego, Mel at LMP/Phoenix Parties, Esme at erotic girlfriends and someone else that I cant remember on AW. Poppy is now Jasmine in Watford and probably elsewhere. I would love to find Valentina and Rachael as we had a great connection and enjoyed many many happy hours.
November 29, 2020 22:58
ThomasT I tried finding Valentina a few times, she was defo one of the all time greats. You have similar experiences to me, she was always good for an amazing time and would do anything. Anal def off limits but she did say if the time was right and the money was good she would. Great oral skills, CIM and swallow def a highlight as was standing fucking with those long legs and kissing like she was your missus on heat. Never had any reservations about her, and she made it clear, anything is on offer if the money was there. Happy to do dating outside the company as well and would do private sessions if you wanted. All in all a great shag and a good date, just buy her polity of presents and she loves red wine. If you find her still working post on here as I too would love to see her again.
November 29, 2020 23:00
I’ve made a connection with an masseuse not from ego but an independent and it went well. Probably best just to ask them outright which I’ll be doing.
November 29, 2020 23:37
GoatInGray Wrote:
> I’ve made a connection with an masseuse not from
> ego but an independent and it went well. Probably
> best just to ask them outright which I’ll be
> doing.

Whose that with dude, anyone you can share?
November 29, 2020 23:48
Can’t say too much on the lady in question as I still see her & she’s quoted me several times she never does FS with anyone else (which I’m testing) all I’ll say is she’s in MK, & basically what we talked about above, DID happen as it was in our own place. Paid a fair bit too but to have a fantasy of having sex with your masseuse was worth price of admission winking smiley
November 30, 2020 00:00
GoatInGray Wrote:
> Can’t say too much on the lady in question as I
> still see her & she’s quoted me several times she
> never does FS with anyone else (which I’m testing)
> all I’ll say is she’s in MK, & basically what we
> talked about above, DID happen as it was in our
> own place. Paid a fair bit too but to have a
> fantasy of having sex with your masseuse was worth
> price of admission winking smiley

Fair play mate, if its a good thing, keep it going and keep it private.
Valentina was similar with me, a few private meetings and I know she saw other blokes from Ego, HoD and Annabellas outside as the other girls gossiped about it. One of the blokes posted all kinds of shit on another site about her and him having dinner with her and going to a hotel but strangely it went tits up when he blamed her 10 months later of giving him chlamydia. The chlamydia was deffo BS as the girls all get tested regular and I know the maids are shit hot on that stuff. So be careful as things can go wrong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login