Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ego Massage MK Recording Punts & Security Concerns

Posted by big_mike 
Re: Ego Massage MK Recording Punts & Security Concerns
December 29, 2020 16:23
How filthy was Rachael whilst at Ego ? Can you remember your favourite encounter with her there ?
December 30, 2020 01:13
Kranks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How filthy was Rachael whilst at Ego ? Can you
> remember your favourite encounter with her there ?

I do as I saw her a few times. Very curvy towards the end of her time at Ego, however she was amazing. The last time I saw her was a bit vanilla, but I do remember the previous time a lot as that was special. I start every massage with a shower, its the done thing, and I asked her to ignore the massage and lets get down to the task at hand. As she knew I was a regular there and had seen her a few times she agreed and we started with a reverse massage. Awesome beginning as she let me touch her everywhere and as she laid on her back I could play with her pussy and tits as she rubbed my cock getting it harder and harder. I spent a lot of time near her head as my cock grew hard and she wanked me very close to her mouth blowing on my cock occasionally and spitting on the end to make it wet. I got very very close to her mouth and she opened it as if to offer a blow job. Alas no doing but it was seriously hot. We then swap and she climbs on top, sliding my cock between her tits and giving me an amazing tit wank, and then moving up towards my face so I could suck on her nipples. She rides even higher so her pussy is close to my mouth and i almost get to lick her before she slides back down. She straddles my cock sliding it between her upper thighs and clamps it hard so I cant move and she teases the end of it applying loads of oil. I am close to cumming and she starts to ride me as if she is fucking me, my cock rubbing against her pussy and clit. She climbs off and proceeds to pour more oil over my cock and she starts to wank me hard. I play with her ass and pussy and slide two well oiled fingers inside her as she continues to wank and blow on my cock. I get real close to cumming and she senses this and slows right down and keeps doing this until I cant stand it any longer. She wanks me really fast and I slide my fingers very deep inside her as she starts to grind on my hand. She is moaning loudly and so am I as I shoot my load all over her face as she is so close to my cock when I cum. What a sight and what a girl. One of the best times Ive had at Ego. only a few girls really knew how to give a great service and she was definitely one of them. These days its all a bit vanilla and you get the same experience irrespective iof who you choose. Come back Poppy, Valentina, Rachael you will make us all happy.
December 30, 2020 16:08
Bloody hell, fit and filthy ! What was she like when she’d be giving a four handed massage with one of the other girls at ego ? Would she play with the other girl etc ?
December 31, 2020 01:41
Kranks Wrote:
> Bloody hell, fit and filthy ! What was she like
> when she’d be giving a four handed massage with
> one of the other girls at ego ? Would she play
> with the other girl etc ?

I had 2 four hand massages with Rachael, one with Valentina ages ago and one with Poppy before they both left Ego. I would say the one with Valentina was outstanding as they both seemed into it a lot. Not much touching of each other but some kissing and touching of tits, and both of them rubbing all over me. I can tell you that a pussy in each hand as your being wanked senseless and a good fingering of both is something worth paying for. The session with Rachael and Poppy was not quite as good as I didn’t think either of them communicated with each other quite as much so it seemed more mechanical, but Poppy;s magnificent tit wanks was always worth having with Rachael letting me play with her pussy and suck on her tits.
January 22, 2021 02:41
You’re a very lucky man as she sounds incredibly naughty ! She must’ve been amazing when she done FS. Did you happen to find out if she or poppy are still active and I’d love to know what some of yours and others previous punts with Rachael have been like, especially fs ?!
January 22, 2021 16:54
Kranks Wrote:
> You’re a very lucky man as she sounds incredibly
> naughty ! She must’ve been amazing when she done
> FS. Did you happen to find out if she or poppy are
> still active and I’d love to know what some of
> yours and others previous punts with Rachael have
> been like, especially fs ?!

Try these for size :-)

[twitter.com]
[pbs.twimg.com]
[pbs.twimg.com]
[pbs.twimg.com]

Cracking body and filthy as they cum
January 23, 2021 01:44
Absolutely stunning and what a great pair of boobs. Could enjoy many an hour with those. Do you have any other fond memories of Rachael you’d be so kind to share ?
January 29, 2021 21:07
Best memory is getting a tit wank off her as I slipped a couple of fingers inside her. Rubbing her clit so it was hard and making her squirm, DFK and a tit wank with her blowing on my cock and occasionally licking the end until I exploded all over her rack and face. An excellent time was had. A very sexy filthy girl.
February 12, 2021 03:35
What great memories you must have you lucky fella ! Did you find out if she’s active elsewhere and could you ask some of the other gentleman to share there fondest memories of Rachael also ?
February 18, 2021 14:54
Last night's story She gave an amazing massage, and she is clearly good at what she does and took care of all the right parts before the sexy body gets annoyed!
February 19, 2021 13:53
Were you another lucky punter of Rachaels Robert and if so please share your fondest memories of her ?
February 23, 2021 17:13
This seems to have turned into a bit of a Rachael love in! I only had one massage off her, well she didn't really give a massage, as after a few minutes, her fingers dropped down between my thighs and were gently caressing my meat and two veg until I turned over. But all the time she was talking about her child's parents evening the day before! Very strange!

But if you want to talk about Poppy's huge juggs pushing and sliding all over your body.... Then I'm your man!
February 24, 2021 12:37
I’d love to hear in more detail about your memories of both Poppy and Rachael if you’re willing to tell that is ?
February 26, 2021 00:00
Kranks Wrote:
> I’d love to hear in more detail about your
> memories of both Poppy and Rachael if you’re
> willing to tell that is ?

Best experiences was massaging poppy as I stood by the table and she stroked me blowing on my cock as i fingered her gently but no kissing. Great times. Rachael gave me a fantastic tit wank and every time and would allow deep fingering and long kisses. Valentina was the very best as she would let me finger her hard and would get very naughty if you played it right and didn't force the issue. Best experience with V her trapping my cock between her legs and rubbing her wet pussy on my cock, and then when she got off she let me cum on her tits face and lips and licked the end of my cock as we partied lots before.
March 09, 2021 15:21
There are posts here with opening comments saying they didn't have any add-ons, and then a list of what I think, how I refer them, to be add-ons - or are they not counted as add-ons unless they cost extra?
March 12, 2021 13:37
Robert55 Wrote:
> There are posts here with opening comments saying
> they didn't have any add-ons, and then a list of
> what I think, how I refer them, to be add-ons - or
> are they not counted as add-ons unless they cost
> extra?

Add Ons are generally where they are charged extra. In my experience it depends on the girl or agency. Example is Valentina would charge 40 for CIM at Exclusive GF but it was included everywhere else. Similarly she would have anal play included or charge 40 if you wanted to focus on anal more at places like HoD.
March 13, 2021 14:18
It sounds extreme but perhaps they should get punters to sign a form stating how long and when the records are stored.
March 24, 2021 15:47
I doubt they give a shit. Punters will keep punting.
March 24, 2021 18:50
Thomas T could you please share your fondest (filthiest) memory of the gorgeous Rachael ?
April 24, 2021 14:39
Have been trying to book Lauren since lockdown finished but keep missing her, text Ego to see if you can book in "advance" they said you can so text them to ask if can book in with Lauren next week! all excited, only to find out she left Ego last week!!!

I know she still works at London place, does she work anywhere else?
May 21, 2021 16:10
Kranks Wrote:
> Thomas T could you please share your fondest
> (filthiest) memory of the gorgeous Rachael ?

Definitely the ego BJ back in time. Was a surprise element of what was a typical EGO massage, the usual leg rub, occasional CC swipe, then the oily back rub with the boobs and the reach under. All good so far. We did have a laugh and I take the time to compliment without being sleazy and I made it clear lets move things along after 20 mins of the usual. At which point I get flipped over and enjoyed what can only be described as the very best of the best times. Full teasing, nails down the shaft, tip of the finger inserted in my ass and then totally out of the blue she started blowing on my cock and wanking me hard. She then edges me continuously blowing on my cock. I cheekily say it feel like I’m getting a BJ and she says, “what, like this” and proceeds to give me a wet silky BJ until I cum. Amazing time and Ive never said anything until now as she has left. I know a few of the girl give head, but best to keep it quiet. A fine time had by all.
May 22, 2021 01:05
Wow she sounds incredible and clearly enjoyed her work. Is she currently still active and can you share some other fond memories of Rachael and pictures if you have any ? Fat boy must have some fond memories of Rachael ? She certainly knew how to use her assets ! What a fox and what a pair of tits !!!
May 23, 2021 01:26
Did she let you cum in her mouth and did you ever do a four handed massage with her and any of the other beautiful ego girls ?
May 23, 2021 22:51
Kranks Wrote:
> Did she let you cum in her mouth and did you ever
> do a four handed massage with her and any of the
> other beautiful ego girls ?

Yes she did CIM but not swallow. I had a 4 hands massage at EGO, Valentina and Poppy, was amazing, V let me slide a finger or two inside but Poppy didnt, but it was an amazing time. Lots of boobs and bums and tits. Poppy’s tits are amazing and worth looking out for.
July 03, 2021 12:50
The ego days of old were great. Times have changed as far as I can tell, there was a time when if you were a regular and trusted then extras were on offer. Rachael and Jess always did extras, Valentina would allow deep fingering and a cheeky quick suck but nothing more. Poppy was straight and you wouldn’t get anywhere however much you asked.

I met Val at MKE back in 2012 and she was a bit naive in those days so you could get away with a lot more.

The good old days.
July 04, 2021 02:28
What type of extras would be on offer and do you have a memory of Rachael you’d be kind to share ?
July 12, 2021 11:06
Extras was always depending on the day. I think if it was quiet you could get away with most things, as long as you were discrete. Some days, nothing, just the standard R&T and you were out of there. Other days you could get a very quick BJ but nothing full on. I do know some of the girls would fuck if you had a condom but very few. Not sure how people used to find out and the grills get fired for it as I used to get a BJ and RO and no one said a thing. Having Rachael sat on my face for 10 mins as she wanked me senseless in her stockings was always great.
July 12, 2021 13:46
TheMethodMan Wrote:
> Extras was always depending on the day. I think if
> it was quiet you could get away with most things,
> as long as you were discrete. Some days, nothing,
> just the standard R&T and you were out of there.
> Other days you could get a very quick BJ but
> nothing full on. I do know some of the girls would
> fuck if you had a condom but very few. Not sure
> how people used to find out and the grills get
> fired for it as I used to get a BJ and RO and no
> one said a thing. Having Rachael sat on my face
> for 10 mins as she wanked me senseless in her
> stockings was always great.

I always didn't understand why the girls who provided the extras didn't always state clearly to the guy that this extra action was top secret and not to shout it from the rooftops. The last Ego girl who sucked me off, Chloe, didn't say anything to me about keeping it quiet. I instead had to tell her that I would keep it secret and she should tell the same to any other guys who benefited from her owo. But obviously, this didn't work and she got the boot.

This was a complete contrast to Mia, young stunning English girl from about 5 or 6 years ago, who interspersed her massage with regular cock and ball sucking (even when I was still on my front!). But I had to sign the Official Secrets Act before she did the honours! But even then, not sure if she was found out and then kicked out.

[mobile.twitter.com]

[mobile.twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2021 13:50 by Chairman_Mao.
August 06, 2021 10:34
I enjoyed Chloes attention and like you had a great BJ. Not sure how the management find out these things. Cameras maybe?
August 15, 2021 22:32
We’re you ever lucky enough to fuck Rachael or receive oral from her ? She clearly enjoyed her work and sounds like she could possibly still be active.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login