Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ego Massage MK Recording Punts & Security Concerns

Posted by big_mike 
Re: Ego Massage MK Recording Punts & Security Concerns
August 29, 2021 23:10
Yes I had several OWO or BBBJ with her and we did get to fuck 1:1 a few times. She was very tight and made me cum quickly in doggie or reverse cowgirl, but her BJs were very good, deep throat and wet and sloppy. She didnt swallow but she did do CIM and would clean me up with her mouth. Very sorely missed.
August 30, 2021 06:11
Please tell me more about the times you got to fuck Rachael. Where was it and was she as filthy as valentina?
October 17, 2021 13:09
Kranks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please tell me more about the times you got to
> fuck Rachael. Where was it and was she as filthy
> as valentina?

Tight as you like and would let you cum as many times as you could. Would get very wet after some kissing and fingering and RO. She would grab my hair and grind into my face when licking her out. Reverse CG was my fave position as i could fuck her hard and fast. Not as filthy as Valentina as she wouldn’t talk dirty to me or let me finger her ass like Valentina would when we were doing doggy. Wouldn’t do CIM like Valentina would but her tit wasn’t and COB were the best.
November 22, 2021 15:59
Has anyone found out if poppy and Rachael are still active as I’d certainly be interested in sampling their skills ? Also are there any reviews or pictures when Rachael was fully active ?
November 23, 2021 01:16
Not been to Ego for a long time, but I noticed all of the MKE/Annabellas apartments in MK are fitted with cameras. I was chatting with a couple of girls the other night as I was leaving, and the maid shouted up at me to put my dick away.
July 18, 2022 03:57
recently didn't offer any extras other than a HJ but she did a lot of kissing! Anybody got any views on Lauren? I fancy seeing her just a shame she only works tuesdays.
August 11, 2022 01:04
Girls have been fired for giving extras i know. So for girls currently working you wont find much written online or they get fired or just stop giving out extra, but for past girls like Rachael, Valentina, Charlize, who aren't working then its fair to say the extras were freely dished out by them if you were trusted, regular and not one of Karls spies. Fingering was not allowed but Millie always said they could and the same for kissing. RO was allowed by some girls like Valentina and Charlize and Rachael, BJ's were given by some girls who got sacked but those that were smart like Valentina and Charlize would do it but carefully. After all unless someone complained who would know.

I think these days the girls hardly do anything and as far as I can tell the service is poor compared to the past.
September 04, 2023 01:30
Bit of a long shot gentlemen but is Rachel still working her magic since she left ego ? She is an absolute stunner and any naughty memories you’re willing to share of her are always welcome. ????
September 10, 2023 21:24
As I've never been for a "massage" I've been thinking of visiting ego, how does I work. I fancy and hour, is it just massage then a HJ to finnish.
September 10, 2023 22:13
I haven’t visited ego yet, though I have been to “renaissance” near Hinckley a couple of times which I imagine the two are pretty much the same.

So it will start off with you laying on your front, a totally legit massage with the exception of you being stark bullock naked. Depending on the masseuse, she may also be naked from the beginning but not guaranteed. You will the first 30 or so minutes on your front receiving the massage with the occasional finger brushing past your balls or even a full reach under which adds to the eroticness of the event, then if she isn’t already naked, the masseuse will then get completely naked to perform body to body massage, basically rubbing her tits up and down your back (this bit never really turns me on for what ever reason) then after a few minutes of this it time to turn over, more b2b is followed, this time is better as at least you can see the action as she slides her tits up your body and face. After a few minutes of this she will then turn her attention to your Johnson for an erotic hand job/boob job/foot job. Bj would be doubtful. Touching is usually encouraged though not always her cat.
Finally if there is time left, you may get a little more head and shoulder massage and offered a shower.

Thai massages usually run in slightly different, more discreet manner.
September 10, 2023 22:36
If you’re going to Ego, I heard good things about Jayda, a tall, pretty, blonde, Lithuanian lady, if you like that type.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login